Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for good punts in Ashford Kent  (Read 866 times)

Offline jburke1215

Hi Gents

I am visiting Ashford Kent next week and am interested in any recommendations, incalls or hotel visit, not into anything too weird just basic vanilla-ish.

So my idea would be Gemma Arteton or Carole Vorderman but as I don't think either are currently available I am open to age, size, etc, just looking for a good vfm punt.

Looking at AW seems to be mainly Romainian, they do not have a good reputation here in Midlands and West country but perhaps they are better in Kent.

Thanks  :hi:

carrotcake

sorry to say but kent is a real graveyard for punting,
overpriced,poor service and to be brutally honest wgs who you wouldn"t look twice at in the street
as for romanians i thing you"ll find there the same all over....look great but as the saying goes "if it looks to good to be true then it normally is.
sorry to paint such a bleak picture but thats the reality of punting in kent

Offline Makkk1963

Ashford pretty poor only recommendation near by and she does out call to Ashford is Shelby z on aw absolutely the best punt you will ever get gorgeous too

Offline jburke1215

Thanks for the replies, looks like I will be spending more time in Wetherspoons and saving my punting money for another time  :D

Offline sdc

Kelly Jones pops up there most weeks, I've seen her 3 times in Medway she's very nice.
External Link/Members Only

Similar looking to the Kelly Jones from Coronation Street : External Link/Members Only
Shelby is on my list as a mate has seen her and said she was nice (in-calls in Folkestone though), saw her friend Danny last week, top notch :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:06:45 pm by sdc »