Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyssia HOD/Annabellas MK  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Jinx

Good evening,
Anybody visited this new girl? 34D's on a size 6, looks very enticing on their websites (same pics on both).
Best,
Jinx

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You have posted in the general punting section.

You're better off asking this in the east of England thread, which covers the MK area.

Will ask Admin to move this thread to that section.

Online Steely Dan

Hey CT.  You know I mean this kindly.  But wake up dude and get-eth thee a map.

Where to post?  Post in the regional forum where the punt took place.  Which region is XXX town in? UK Punting uses the regions as per here and so External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:22:19 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hey CT.  You know I mean this kindly.  But wake up dude and get-eth thee a map.

Where to post?  Post in the regional forum where the punt took place.  Which region is XXX town in? UK Punting uses the regions as per here and so External Link/Members Only

My Bad.

It's been ages since I last visited the EoE and could have sworn that MK was in that section. Perhaps got confused with Northants.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:19:39 am by CoolTiger »

Online Steely Dan

My Bad.

It's been ages since I last visited the EoE and could have sworn that MK was in that section. Perhaps got confused with Northants.
You are allowed a mistake every year.  And look you made it to November!

OP, I think you need to TOFTT - she does sound good. 'Petite and naturally stacked newbie Alyssia joins the A team...'

Offline Jinx

Anyone seen her yet?
Some new photos online now, but apparently she is not available next week. Strangely.
Hope she is the week after, as I am on holiday then!
Best,
Jinx