Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessika Taylor anyone? (Richmond)  (Read 3244 times)

Offline Leaveitout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any intel? Anyone seen and not posted a review?
She occasionally has her location set to Poole, Dorset too

Thinking of TOFTT if not…

Also, not sure about this requiring photographic ID malarkey!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 05:30:43 pm by ZS »

Offline Waterhouse

Could be a barebacker if her Awank clips are anything to go by.  That and asking for photo ID = dealbreaker in my view.

Offline jichael mackson

Viewed her twitter few weeks ago when she was in Kew. Tweets mentioned having bad days, anger, meltdowns and vodka all while having to deal with punters and being homesick. Wouldn't want to walk into that storm.

Online Jokerface

Seems she wants ID, deposit... to much  :timeout:

Offline Leaveitout

I wonder how busy she really is with all these prerequisites - surely nobody in their right mind would provide both prior to a meet!?

Offline Beanhead

£250 an hour, plus £100 for anal, requires £50 desposit AND a photo ID?!?!?!

This has red flags all over it.

Offline Trex

Viewed her twitter few weeks ago when she was in Kew. Tweets mentioned having bad days, anger, meltdowns and vodka all while having to deal with punters and being homesick. Wouldn't want to walk into that storm.

Reason for her meltdowns is because she wants Deposit and ID. Most guys won’t do that, it didn’t work like that.

Offline Joe Pineapples

Thats actually £250ph + £100 for anal + £50 for PSE. I’d have paid the deposit, if I could do it in person (she wanted bank transfer). Didn’t actually ask for photo ID. But £400 is a bit strong, particularly with next to no feedback.

Offline NuruGuru

Looking closely at her photos, you can see she has a bit of a belly - but tries and does cover it quite well. Maybe had a kid or something and hiding stretch marks.

Looks like she wears tight lingerie to squish everything together to make herself look like an 8/10 but I bet when you see her, she's a good 12 at best.