Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pandora’s box Southampton  (Read 1328 times)

Rippedoff32

Only just come across this forum and never one to complain but saw this woman back in feb march, can honestly say not a good time not a good experience for me at all. Kept waiting in the car park, for ten minutes because she wasn’t ready, then when I knocked on her door and it was opened, I had a really bad gut feeling this wasn’t going to be a good time as per field reports said, it was a quickly arranged booking, she was offish on the phone then the waiting around because of her not being ready made me feel very uneasy at first contact, anyway ushered quickly into the bedroom, the apartment,ent look tired and badly furnished, as though it was a work place only, again another bad sign for me, normally the incalls i go to the place is very much a home type of thing, anyway abruptly asked for payment, off came this gown thing, I expected a much better dressed lady, but no this was typical of the lower end of the market type of thing, we got on with it and I just wanted to finish and get out of there, in total I paid for an hour ended up with 35 minutes, £150, wasted as far as I’m concerned, kept stopping to check her phone for the time twice, then stopping again because she wanted a drink of water, just terrible in comparison to others and one I see very regularly, I think pandora is very fake, chasing business daily, I can see why and I suspect she’s a one hit wonder, no regulars as such, talks a lot tell you what you want to hear, it’s an act and a very bad act and very easy to see through, your quick money nothing more, she’s not looking for longevity or regulars as I’ve now discovered on here she’s changed her profile several times, obviously others haven’t been happy with her, I’d say I was ripped off, one in one out conveyor belt type of thing, I’ve seen her available today lit up most days of the week, again a tell tale sign she has no regulars, just looking fir quick in and out in her specified available hours. One women I’d never want to see again, felt very ripped off very rushed very definitely not the gf I’d want at all, and far to much lube, I guess she was dry from the day of the in and outs, rating 1/10 across the board, she’s quantity not quality and no way worth her charges

zumzum

wow i'm suprised, I use to be a regular with this girl and she was really hot !! in fact I even took her out a couple of time s for a drink etc, she had an amazing body although she needed a boob job but the sex was amazing she had a really lovely mate as well !!, I have not seen her on AW for years now maybe she is just getting back on it

Rippedoff32

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I’m just not the type to complain about anyone but wasn’t at all what I expected, but sensed something wasn’t right, from the first contact it felt strange, just found her to lay on the fake talk from the off, but it’s all about personal experiences, for me it was bloody awful, by the end she was getting on my nerves a bit, relieved to get out of there but for her price of 150 for the hour and over and done in 35 minutes, and all else I’ve listed, I was overcharged for time spent and short changed on the time. I’ll stick with my regular lady in the future, I see again yet again she’s got the available today on her profile, says it all on Xmas eve eve, doubt she’ll be busy,

Offline Zimbaman

Sounds like a poor punt, but I’m struggling to see why. You didn’t like the way she was dressed? Talked to much? Did she kick you out early or did it just come to a natural end? How was the sex? Did she offer the services she said she would? Was she clean? Look like her pictures? Age about right?

That was a long review, but with the detail in there it could be a lot shorter. Welcome to the forum, but take a look at reviews from established members to make them more useful and easier to read. All I really get from this is that you didn’t click with her. Might be her fault, but it might not be  :hi:

Rippedoff32

Thanks for the welcome might be a bit long winded but I’ll keep it shorter next time but there won’t be a next time, stay with my regular lady in future, no bad points from her,

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the welcome might be a bit long winded but I’ll keep it shorter next time but there won’t be a next time, stay with my regular lady in future, no bad points from her,

I shall look forward to a review of your regular  :hi:

Health and Fitness

I see the poster has been banned for "trolling" so based on this fact I can't see any integrity to this review. I do wish these types of people would grow up.