Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessa XXX - Portsmouth  (Read 1701 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I usually steer clear of Romanians for obvious reasons, but as she was well reviewed here I decided to check her out. Paid £140 for an hour with anal, confirmed with her that she did FK via text and decided to meet up. After looking at her profile afterwards it seems she does duos or is associated with MilfNicole which would explain the rather uninterested and frosty demeanour. I'd handed over the money regardless so decided to go on with the meeting and see if it improved. Didn't bother paying for OWO, so after a brief massage to warm me up on went the johnny. The blowjob was pretty great and completely unlike the usual Romanian technique of licking the tip for 40 minutes, moved on to some 69 and it was quite pleasant to find that she was clean and tasted/smelt great.

I was here for anal so we moved straight to that and after sufficiently lubing up I tried to enter her but after about 5 minutes it just wasn't happening and she was in a bit of pain. This rather ruined the mood for me and I wasn't interested in much else so she finished me off with a handjob and I started to leave. I'd mark this as a neutral review if it wasn't for the fact that she returned to the room with £60 and handed to me, explaining that I should have only booked 30 minutes.

I probably won't return, but the fact that she was willing to hand back money and without me even asking for it leaves this as a positive.

Del01

Never thought this refund practice existed in wg world.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I usually steer clear of Romanians for obvious reasons, but as she was well reviewed here I decided to check her out. Paid £140 for an hour with anal, confirmed with her that she did FK via text and decided to meet up. After looking at her profile afterwards it seems she does duos or is associated with MilfNicole which would explain the rather uninterested and frosty demeanour. I'd handed over the money regardless so decided to go on with the meeting and see if it improved. Didn't bother paying for OWO, so after a brief massage to warm me up on went the johnny. The blowjob was pretty great and completely unlike the usual Romanian technique of licking the tip for 40 minutes, moved on to some 69 and it was quite pleasant to find that she was clean and tasted/smelt great.

I was here for anal so we moved straight to that and after sufficiently lubing up I tried to enter her but after about 5 minutes it just wasn't happening and she was in a bit of pain. This rather ruined the mood for me and I wasn't interested in much else so she finished me off with a handjob and I started to leave. I'd mark this as a neutral review if it wasn't for the fact that she returned to the room with £60 and handed to me, explaining that I should have only booked 30 minutes.

I probably won't return, but the fact that she was willing to hand back money and without me even asking for it leaves this as a positive.

Offline amusei

I went once there once to do anal, didn't really enjoy it and she could see it (everything else was fine). So we stopped, did some other things and as I was leaving she gave me £20 back.
She's genuinely a really nice person if you properly start talking to her, even if punting with her is rather samey each time.