Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Lexxi -wembley  (Read 2082 times)

2 review(s) for Black Lexxi (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online iluvebonys

Will keep this short as not done a review before but been asked a few times for a one

went to see Black Lexxi last week in Wembley...External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was my intention of going to see another girl that night but as she had no feedback and i couldn't be bothered to get the train to south london,so i ended up driving 40 mins to Wembley to see Lexxi instead and im glad i did  :D

Met a Travellodge hotel near Wembley Stadium...nice clean and spacious room

Lexxi is such a lovely girl ,I would say average looking but very chatty and friendly and WOW what a fantastic body,nice and slim with lovely round tits and an incredible arse and lovely smooth skin.
Good price of £100 for an hour.

I was looking for a GFE to include some very sloppy DT and facial...Started with a quick chat with her then straight down to business...we both stripped off and got on the bed,our hands where all over each other with lots of DFK ...then some fantastic sloppy deepthoat,spitting and gagging and taking my cock all the way down...couldn't help myself but i decided to unload all over her face and she took the whole lot  :D
Needed afew moment to recover so Lexxi gave me a nice back massage for about 10 mins...before we started round two,Lexxi rode be hard bouncing up and down my cock then pounded her from behind,slapping that great arse...finished by lying on the bed wanking before unloading my 2nd load into her waiting mouth.

Would definitely recommend Lexxi who is a very accommodating girl and is willing to please and show you a good time.
The only Negative thing was she kept me waiting in the hotel bar for an hour but as i was in no rush it didnt really bother me.

ramrodronnie

Will keep this short as not done a review before but been asked a few times for a one

went to see Black Lexxi last week in Wembley...External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was my intention of going to see another girl that night but as she had no feedback and i couldn't be bothered to get the train to south london,so i ended up driving 40 mins to Wembley to see Lexxi instead and im glad i did  :D

Met a Travellodge hotel near Wembley Stadium...nice clean and spacious room

Lexxi is such a lovely girl ,I would say average looking but very chatty and friendly and WOW what a fantastic body,nice and slim with lovely round tits and an incredible arse and lovely smooth skin.
Good price of £100 for an hour.

I was looking for a GFE to include some very sloppy DT and facial...Started with a quick chat with her then straight down to business...we both stripped off and got on the bed,our hands where all over each other with lots of DFK ...then some fantastic sloppy deepthoat,spitting and gagging and taking my cock all the way down...couldn't help myself but i decided to unload all over her face and she took the whole lot  :D
Needed afew moment to recover so Lexxi gave me a nice back massage for about 10 mins...before we started round two,Lexxi rode be hard bouncing up and down my cock then pounded her from behind,slapping that great arse...finished by lying on the bed wanking before unloading my 2nd load into her waiting mouth.

Would definitely recommend Lexxi who is a very accommodating girl and is willing to please and show you a good time.
The only Negative thing was she kept me waiting in the hotel bar for an hour but as i was in no rush it didnt really bother me.

Thanks for the Review iluvebonys. Pleased to hear you had a good punt with Lexi. She certainly sounds like a goon un mate.
I've got her on my HL. You say that you saw her in Wembley, and was £100 an hour. Her profile now says that she's in Walthamstow, and her rate is £110 an hour now. She may be feeling that she's getting more popular now, so she's probably cashing in on it by moving to somewhere where it's less money for her to work from, and putting her rates up.
Even so, IMO she still appears VFM for the services that she gives. Can you tell me please iluvebonys did she FK?DFK? 

Online iluvebonys

Thanks for the Review iluvebonys. Pleased to hear you had a good punt with Lexi. She certainly sounds like a goon un mate.
I've got her on my HL. You say that you saw her in Wembley, and was £100 an hour. Her profile now says that she's in Walthamstow, and her rate is £110 an hour now. She may be feeling that she's getting more popular now, so she's probably cashing in on it by moving to somewhere where it's less money for her to work from, and putting her rates up.
Even so, IMO she still appears VFM for the services that she gives. Can you tell me please iluvebonys did she FK?DFK?

yeah she did FK/DFK
She did say she works out of the east london area usually...but is back in Wembley the 1st weekend in march...i may go again if money permits for a PSE

Offline lewishamguy

I've got her on my HL....

Who else isn't in your hot list? :rolleyes:

ramrodronnie

Offline Eddie Chapman

Excellent review, similar experience.. I think the only thing to be aware of is that she seems to operate on a first arrived first served basis. So if she's agreed & your on way to see her you may have to wait if someone else gets there before you. I guess that's her way of minimising time wasters.. Apart from that, once through the door, let the fireworks begin.. Top girl

ramrodronnie

Excellent review, similar experience.. I think the only thing to be aware of is that she seems to operate on a first arrived first served basis. So if she's agreed & your on way to see her you may have to wait if someone else gets there before you. I guess that's her way of minimising time wasters.. Apart from that, once through the door, let the fireworks begin.. Top girl

IMO, It will pay off for her to do this in the short term Eddie Chapman. But punters will soon start getting pissed off with having to wait around until she can see you. So if she is working on a first come first served strategy? She won't build up a regular clientele. Punters in general hate being fucked around by some of these WGs that operate this way.

Offline leatherlover

WTF? So she double books? I must say I had a good punt with her. I was going to do a review but my experience is more or less the same as OP, including the back massage.

The rates are a little moveable, but as far as I can tell, they go to £110 for outcalls and £100 for incalls. In terms of looks, again, agree completely. Facially, though, she is a 6/10. Definitely not a 20 something starlet. I'd put her as mid 30s. But great service. What a pity she double books!

ramrodronnie

£110 an hour for outcalls is quite reasonable, I've only just noticed that she's only doing outcalls at the moment. It would be interesting if she starts doing incalls what her rates for them would be.

Offline leatherlover

£110 an hour for outcalls is quite reasonable, I've only just noticed that she's only doing outcalls at the moment. It would be interesting if she starts doing incalls what her rates for them would be.

Deffo £100 for in calls at the Travelodge - I know this as pre punt I was perplexed at how the rate goes up and down, but the outcall explanation is the best one and consistent with practice.

ramrodronnie

Deffo £100 for in calls at the Travelodge - I know this as pre punt I was perplexed at how the rate goes up and down, but the outcall explanation is the best one and consistent with practice.

Now that is very tempting leatherlover. Thanks for that added info.  :thumbsup: