Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Paddington Recommendations  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Avaya

I have a trip to Paddington tomorrow and fancy a quick one with either a decent milf or filthy someone that doesn’t mind anal. Has to be close to Paddington though. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Offline JackSaint

I have a trip to Paddington tomorrow and fancy a quick one with either a decent milf or filthy someone that doesn’t mind anal. Has to be close to Paddington though. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Type Paddington into the search box in the top right hand corner, press search and a bounty of beauties will emerge for you to choose from.

Offline Avaya

Thanks for this - sorry I should have started with the search function first!

Offline JackSaint

Thanks for this - sorry I should have started with the search function first!

No problem, hope you find what you are after.

Offline Avaya

Coming from the Wild West of Swindon so I’m hoping it’s not going to be too hard!

Offline JackSaint

Coming from the Wild West of Swindon so I’m hoping it’s not going to be too hard!

I just did an advanced search and set the most recent parameter, it looks like slim pickings to be honest, might be a better idea to do an AW search with your criteria the check on here by inputting any likely candidates AW numbers into the search box, may also be wise to search Bayswater too.

Offline Jeffers77

If you like an Asian MILF you could try Well Health or Paddington spa on Praed street just opposite. Julie is pretty MILFY/filthy.

Offline Avaya

Bayswater has a better selection you’re right

Offline BRBRBR

So how did it go?
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline expeller

I would use the Proximity facility in AW Search. Put in W2 and 1 mile. Go back to profile and fill in with what you want,