Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot young mixed race / “caramel” girls in London?  (Read 18764 times)

Offline Macmillan1964

Anyone playing on the personal ads site that is not anymore gets a reply for an oral only meet, do not dismiss it, goes by the name of Elle.

I met her this evening, travelled 2 hours on public transport to get to me from London, and worshipped my cock for 2 hours properly deep wet and sloppy. Size 8, very well done fake but smallish boobs with bullet nipples, came on my face numerous times with plenty of full on snogging on tap.

A very good looking, very light skinned, mixed Jamaican/English 26 year old. Best punt in years lol, and I did not get to fuck her and I would have said no if she told me the tits were fake.

Sounds like a perfect girl !
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline Whore Master

External Link/Members Only

She appears to have gone from Indian to Arab to mixed race. She's either confused about her identity or there is something more to it. She appears a little machiavellian.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ManOFSteel

She appears to have gone from Indian to Arab to mixed race. She's either confused about her identity or there is something more to it. She appears a little machiavellian.

From the look of that picture she is neither Indian or Arab... the juries out as to whether she is mixed race or not.

Offline beastmode

From the look of that picture she is neither Indian or Arab... the juries out as to whether she is mixed race or not.

I think I wanted to book her once & did an UKP search of the AW ID & it came up with a different profile, so I was sceptical & didn’t pursue as I thought possible B&S

Offline The Night King

I would enthusiastically add Delilah to this thread of which I am a big fan & keen follower  :hi:

I just posted this review : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307406.0

She's mixed race. British. Of African descent. Could pass as Indian.

Hottie  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FlaccidChimp

I'm loving this thread. I also have a thing for the caramel looking mixed black girls and not the full black ones.

Offline RRaccoon69

Size 6 lol, 95 aw feedback score all for direct cam, scarring on thighs looks awful on movie thumbnails.

Had 2 far better than this from hook up sites over the weekend, Last night with a curvy, slutty, caramel milf, her words not mine, squirter too. Asked for 200, I never argue, just pay what they ask for, best part of 3 hours rolling round my super king bed.

Never got paying for cams, the internet is full of it, but that looks like all you will get from this one.

Which hookup sites do you use?

Offline mikey1002

I'm loving this thread. I also have a thing for the caramel looking mixed black girls and not the full black ones.

Same. They're not easy to find.

Offline RRaccoon69

looks like a light skin Jamaican SP here.

She's definitely not Jamaican. White British with some Mediterranean heritage.

Offline lougb1

Some posters views on what qualifies as mixed race, Meghan Markle or Jessica Ennis are examples given. I once had after hours fun with a mixed race stripper who was darker than her  very dark Jamaican dad and mum was very angelic white, who i did meet,

Offline Snax

Some posters views on what qualifies as mixed race, Meghan Markle or Jessica Ennis are examples given. I once had after hours fun with a mixed race stripper who was darker than her  very dark Jamaican dad and mum was very angelic white, who i did meet,
yeah that's all very good and politically correct but we are talking about aesthetics here, not biology.

Mixed race in the context of this thread means light brown skinned. Yeah we know about the ebony and ivory twins thing and nobody is disputing that mixed race girls can't be darker than their darker parent. But as I said, for the purposes of this thread stop being a smart ass, light brown skinned girls only.

Now let's move on.

Offline lougb1

yeah that's all very good and politically correct but we are talking about aesthetics here, not biology.

Mixed race in the context of this thread means light brown skinned. Yeah we know about the ebony and ivory twins thing and nobody is disputing that mixed race girls can't be darker than their darker parent. But as I said, for the purposes of this thread stop being a smart ass, light brown skinned girls only.

Now let's move on.

No need to throw toys out of the pram.

Having clarified that point I will not bother to add my recommendations

:hi:

Offline king tarzan

😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Username77

Will add her

Caramel, but dark😌  :rolleyes:

And ps, somebody visited her? Real pics, looks too good
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 12:58:20 pm by Username77 »

Offline HappyJack

Will add her

Caramel, but dark😌  :rolleyes:

And ps, somebody visited her? Real pics, looks too good

Yes, i visited her for my first post-vax punt, will post review in next few days. There are already a few reviews of her on UKP.
But no she is not caramel skinned or mixed-race - she is a very dark skinned black girl. And yes, she's hot! The pics, or at least some, are definitely her. And to clarify, I"m talking about the first girl you listed - Eli. No idea about the second (Liz).
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 01:33:31 pm by HappyJack »

Offline Username77

Yes, i visited her for my first post-vax punt, will post review in next few days. There are already a few reviews of her on UKP.
But no she is not caramel skinned or mixed-race - she is a very dark skinned black girl. And yes, she's hot! The pics, or at least some, are definitely her. And to clarify, I"m talking about the first girl you listed - Eli. No idea about the second (Liz).

Oke, forget to add my favourite girl, she is very lightskin.
Definitely a caramel. She has an innocent face.

When she has done blowjob for the first time
i was thinking what she is a virgin,
no in way what i havent liked it, but it was like really shy from beginning,
or she is good actor, who will get oscar soon🤰🏽🤣

Offline Shagswell2001

This one looks interesting but expensive at £250/hr. She even describes herself as a "caramel skin beauty"

That's Layla Lamour from Studio66 phone sex channel. Dunno what she's like to punt, but she's pure filth on the phone😁😁

Offline kidpoontang

I have never seen such a beautiful woman as Naomi who i shagged 2 times over 20 years ago..
The most beautiful woman i have ever fucked..
Cherise was also very good looking too..

As there is hardly anyone to the superior physical standards mixed race wise like them 2 I've given up hope :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you have any pix of them?

Offline kidpoontang

I'm not sure how brown she is but she looks nice if a little expensive.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 03:47:28 pm by kidpoontang »

Offline king tarzan

Do you have any pix of them?

Obviously not..

Just think of Alicia keys blended with Lisa maffia 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋

Offline FlaccidChimp

Offline JustaPunter

I think she listed everything as a mistake.

On the written section of her profile she mentions OWO, swallow and Bb.

I would assume Bb means bareback

Offline FlaccidChimp

On the written section of her profile she mentions OWO, swallow and Bb.

I would assume Bb means bareback

oh my....

Offline dami3n

I think she listed everything as a mistake.
yeah ...as mentioned she's spelt it out clearly in her profile ...everything about the profile is hell no, big 'titty' does everything possible to hide her tits, hell nothing wrong with small/medium tits so why hiding her front :unknown: ...photoshop around the front of her pantyline in the 2nd pic and avoiding any frontal shots hints her midriff might be a madness ...at 19???

shame cos she's real cute tho
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 11:17:33 am by dami3n »

Offline lougb1

HOw about CHanel Santos

does she float OP boat?

Offline lougb1

Does MonikaSexy float OP boat??

OP seems to have gone to sleep??

Offline HappyJack

Pretty sure this is a B&S.   I booked a Brazilian last week in what looks like the same location under another AW profile (since disappeared).
Communication was via text and very poor, clearly with a non English speaker. When I turned up it was a different girl who asked for more money than the profile stated.  Wasn't a looker and on top of that the flat (shared with others who were seen not heard) was very grotty, located on Richmond Rd in Twickenham town centre. I walked then received multiple texts "why you leave" "come back", until I blocked the number.

Offline lougb1

Pretty sure this is a B&S.   I booked a Brazilian last week in what looks like the same location under another AW profile (since disappeared).
Communication was via text and very poor, clearly with a non English speaker. When I turned up it was a different girl who asked for more money than the profile stated.  Wasn't a looker and on top of that the flat (shared with others who were seen not heard) was very grotty, located on Richmond Rd in Twickenham town centre. I walked then received multiple texts "why you leave" "come back", until I blocked the number.

All of Monika Sexy reviews indicate she works with others in a flat in Tooting/Wimbledon so you may have been offered another girl different to the one you had booked ? Could be a B/S but as always dont be led by dick but who you had booked?

Offline HappyJack

All of Monika Sexy reviews indicate she works with others in a flat in Tooting/Wimbledon so you may have been offered another girl different to the one you had booked ? Could be a B/S but as always dont be led by dick but who you had booked?

The map link on Monika's profile currently brings up Twickenham town centre.  Sorry, I don't remember the name of the girl I tried to see.

Offline leob213

Monika moves around quite a bit, I have seen her before in Streatham and she was amazing! and looks just like the photo as well

Her last few locations were south london, liverpool and twickenham.. When the number is on display then she's good to go

Offline HappyJack

Monika moves around quite a bit, I have seen her before in Streatham and she was amazing! and looks just like the photo as well

Her last few locations were south london, liverpool and twickenham.. When the number is on display then she's good to go

I'm happy to be proven wrong  :hi:

Offline Soho_upstart

Anyone have any more recommendations? The Jessica Ennis skin colour and relatively slim combo is a box that needs ticking. If they take facials that’s a bonus. Looking through this list though it seems the majority of girls mentioned have gone or are too dark/big. I’m surprised how hard it is to find a hot mixed race girl punting, especially given you see loads in particular in East London. 

Offline Payyourwaymate

Anyone have any more recommendations? The Jessica Ennis skin colour and relatively slim combo is a box that needs ticking. If they take facials that’s a bonus. Looking through this list though it seems the majority of girls mentioned have gone or are too dark/big. I’m surprised how hard it is to find a hot mixed race girl punting, especially given you see loads in particular in East London.

Loads on SA. I have been told in the past about this, then created a dummy SA account and saw there indeed was alot of the mixed girls  types you are looking for.

Punting wise barely any, that's why english anabella had a monopoly on punters for so long looking for that type of mixed girl, she was the only one actively working  :lol:.

Offline FlaccidChimp

Loads on SA. I have been told in the past about this, then created a dummy SA account and saw there indeed was alot of the mixed girls  types you are looking for.

Punting wise barely any, that's why english anabella had a monopoly on punters for so long looking for that type of mixed girl, she was the only one actively working  :lol:.

Yes loads on on SA but I don't have SA money. Seems those mixed girls want to pick who they sleep with as well as earn more on seeking. Also this english anabella i've never heard of is gone too. It's not a good time to find mixed black SP's.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yes loads on on SA but I don't have SA money. Seems those mixed girls want to pick who they sleep with as well as earn more on seeking. Also this english anabella i've never heard of is gone too. It's not a good time to find mixed black SP's.

English Anabella has not gone, she changed her name to Freya and is active on agencies aswell.

Offline FlaccidChimp

English Anabella has not gone, she changed her name to Freya and is active on agencies aswell.

Thanks. I'm not a fan of fake breasts but I might try her

Offline FlaccidChimp

She might not be mixed but a lot of East Africans are of the lighter complexion. I haven't tried her yet but might. I would be more willing if I could see her face.

Offline Atrueyorkie

She might not be mixed but a lot of East Africans are of the lighter complexion. I haven't tried her yet but might. I would be more willing if I could see her face.

Just an FYI there’s a group of them operating out of the same area, all Ethiopians as well, example:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And I’m sure it’s the same guy taking the pictures who sometimes is in them (you see his hand)

Offline lougb1

Just an FYI there’s a group of them operating out of the same area, all Ethiopians as well, example:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And I’m sure it’s the same guy taking the pictures who sometimes is in them (you see his hand)

Could be tempted

Offline FlaccidChimp

Not sure how long she will be in London. I love this thread so please keep posting on it for me. :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Not sure how long she will be in London. I love this thread so please keep posting on it for me. :drinks:

In England I can't see the attraction for them to move around to dead beat cities..

The life pump for England 💞💞💞is London 💞💞💞
Stay here please pretty darlings

Offline FlaccidChimp

looks nice to me but doesn't see black men apparently.

Offline Atrueyorkie

looks nice to me but doesn't see black men apparently.

Bareback listed in likes and on the main page. Checking the thread you seem to be on a streak…