Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy party girl - Colchester  (Read 734 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5363721) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline rufus59

External Link/Members Only

Price Paid £100 1 hour including OWO

Venue
A flat near Tesco in Highwoods. Used by lots of girls. When I arrived I had to wait for a couple of minutes in a small room while her colleague saw another punter out. The room had a double bed and floor to ceiling mirrors so fit for purpose but I'm not sure how often the sheets are changed.

Girl
Attractive enough, very tanned smallish tits which I liked and a nice round ass.

The Action
This is where it becomes a neutral as she was very passive and while she made some groaning sounds she was definitely not into it. OWO was shallow and lacklustre and receiving oral seemed to have little effect on her. She repeatedly tried to hurry me into fucking which she offered in missionary but never seemed keen on anything else. Her profile lists anal play, deep throat and fingering none of which she allowed and you cant touch her hair as it will pull the extensions out.

It may just be the effect I have on women or maybe she had had a hard day but for me the experience was distinctly neutral.