Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny – Stevenage (touring)  (Read 2422 times)

43 review(s) for Classy Jenny (41 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sniffer

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour.

Pre-punt comms were hit and miss. It took 2 days to get a reply to my booking request, but arrangements then done smoothly.

The hotel is part of an upmarket chain, paid parking nearby. I announced my arrival by text and waited. And waited. Ten minutes after the time of the booking I was about to walk when the reply came with directions to the room.

Once inside the room, Jenny grabbed me before I could take my jacket off and started to snog my face off. There was lots of enthusiastic DFK throughout the booking. Initially Jenny tasted fresh, but – there’s always a “but” - as the kissing got deeper and more frenetic I was hit by a wave of taste from the tar on her lungs. This permeated the whole hour.

Jenny is facially attractive, blonde, and has a superb body for her age. She claims to be 38 – I would have guessed early/mid forties. Looked like a size 10, lovely natural breasts, smooth skin, delectable arse. Then I noticed a dog lying on the floor in the corner of the room. Never heard a peep from him, fast asleep oblivious to what I was doing with his mistress.

We got the rest of our clothes off and took it in turns to give oral. Jenny does good, deep, sloppy OWO. She responded well to RO and seemed keen for me to carry on till she climaxed. It seemed real, but she didn’t get wet, so not sure.

Time to rubber up and I asked for doggy. I’m sure I detected a raised eyebrow and the twitch of a canine ear across the room. Jenny looks wonderful from behind, shapely and fulsome with a slender waist. Lots of appreciative noise from her as I dug deep. I asked about anal but only tongue and finger allowed today. Looking through her past reviews, no mention of anyone else succeeding and I doubt that anal is genuinely on offer. Finished off in mish enjoying gazing at those superb breasts.

Jenny is a lovely woman, very friendly, passionate and as near as I’ve been to a perfect GFE, unfortunately spoiled by the fag breath.

Offline Sparta Prada

Good review of someone who I consider one of the best value WGs around. Yes she is getting older, but she still has a sexy body that many girls in their 20s would be proud of.

Offline mrpunterton

I have enquired about anal and it is an extra that you have to arrange before the meet so I doubt it is something she allows on the spur of the moment.

Offline Makka124

I have enquired about anal and it is an extra that you have to arrange before the meet so I doubt it is something she allows on the spur of the moment.

No, she won’t do on spur of the moment, she has to prepare for it

Offline Chandler12

I enjoyed my meet with her. The main reason I haven’t seen her since is I can’t stand smokers breath. Shame because she is nice person too.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 08:53:39 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review OP. Shes been on my HL for some time and I've got an open goal soon so Im thinking of seeing her as shes well reviewed. Smokers breath is a bit of an issue though. She must know its not nice so why the hell does she do it.
felt a bit sorry for Joey Ramone who she was a regular with some time back. Perhaps on hindesight he should have stayed quite nevertheless it was an honest perspective.
I'm still interested though :hi:

Offline Bloodymary

I’ve seen Jenny a few times and she always has an excuse as to why A levels aren’t available that day so suspect it’s not really on offer although she happily takes fingers in her arse

The smokers breath is a turn off as well but she is a good fuck