Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMimi18  (Read 2147 times)

32 review(s) for SexyMimi19 (19 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
40 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7784880) (26 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

marco.f

Negative review on SexyMimi18:

External Link/Members Only

This late afternoon, I texted her I wanted to book for tonight, she replied soon after. We agreed I would have sent her a message 30 mins before arriving. I sent her a msg before departing and when I arrived (notholt tube) I sent her one more msg asking for directions (in the first msg she told me the street, which is 5 mins from the station). She told me I was early (it was not true) and she was having a booking and I had to wait 30 mins.... (I should have gone by then). After 35 mins I sent her a msg asking if she was free and she replied me to wait 5 mins. I waited 10 mins, and sent her a text to which she replied to wait 5 mins more. Before leaving I sent a final msg to say goodbye, and she replied to wait 5 mins and she would be free... In total, I waited 45 mins outside. (After 5 minutes, she sent me another msg saying that she was free...)  :dash:

I hate people that think their time is more precious than mine. If you know you can't, tell me and it's ok and I go back home, but don't lie on time. She was totally disrespectful.  :diablo:

Up to now, 2 negative reviews on 2, I'm not very lucky...  :cry:

LL

Up to now, 2 negative reviews on 2, I'm not very lucky...  :cry:
This girl has had lots of negative feedback on here already.  Do some more research for your next punt.  Book someone who's been given great feedback from a number of different people here.  Give her plenty of notice.

marco.f

This girl has had lots of negative feedback on here already.  Do some more research for your next punt.  Book someone who's been given great feedback from a number of different people here.  Give her plenty of notice.

There were some positive reviews also. But I'm new to the forum, I hope I'll learn how to search ;) I've also asked for opinions on this (and others) girl.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24436.0

Better luck next time  :thumbsup:

LL

Fair enough.  You know the best way to search for info on a girl you're interested in is to search by her AW user ID (if she's on AW that is).  I.e. the one you saw, her ID is 2229143 - it's the last part of the link to her profile.  Just put that in the search window and there you go.  Better luck next time.

Offline pumps

T'is such a shame that is.

Shes a nice looking girl!!