Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What security/safety measures do you have before punt?  (Read 1775 times)

Matrix man

When you visit a WG for an incall at her place, for your own safety and to protect your identity what measures do you have in place?

I myself am a newbie punter and have started seeing another WG (English this time) but I always do the following:

1. Use punting name.
2. Use punting phone.
3. Only carry cash for punt.
4. Park the car well away from the property, I'd rather park up and walk 10-15 minutes than risk someone identifying my registration, etc. Sometimes I'll walk or get a taxi if it's not too far as I live in a city thriving with WG's.
5. Leave any form of ID at home or in the car, i.e driving licence, etc, also any bank cards too.
6. Never wait outside the property until the girl says to come, wait nearby until then.

This might make me sound paranoid and all but I've found that it makes me feel more comfortable by putting these measures in place.

This post is really aimed at incalls but if fellow punters want to offer anything with regard to an outcall by all means don't hold back. Personally I will never do an outcall as it's more expensive and as I live with flatmates I find discretion would fly right out the window if I brought a WG where I live. Not to mention too that I don't think my flatmates would appreciate this either so I stick to incalls.

Lastly if you would like to view the WG I have started to see a link to her AW profile is below for you.

[Removed by admin]

Offline Plan R

I smell a rat... and not the sort I usually like to smell either  :thumbsdown:

vw

why the unnecessary touting of the prossie on such an important topic.

Its like the ukp equivalent of product placement

Online myothernameis

With a thread called, what do fellow punters do, to much nosy parkers around

Offline Plan R

With a thread called, what do fellow punters do, to much nosy parkers around

Yes there seems to be a pattern of 0 Reviews (therefore nothing more than a registration) followed by;
* Loitering for eons
* Asking for identifiers that wouldn't do your anonymity any good
* Information about punting routines that would be of use to a suspicious wife/GF
* Information that is of use to a curious lazy reporter

Some of these questions recently, you'd be pushed to answer even if someone with 100+ reviews asked!
(but they'ed have more sense than to ask intrusive crap like that anyway).

Offline Paris69

Spot on
+1
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online Jonestown

He has about three of these, "what do you guys do..." threads on the go, plus these are others at it as well. It's a punting forum, not "this is your life" - so fuck off with the intrusive questioning, jus tell us about the women you have paid for sex.

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Haha., either way... rat or not..... that's exactly the shit I do!!!!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Shynuthorny69

Does seem to be a lot of touting, didn't see the link before it was deleted but guessing it's the same girl he was banging on about in the last thread he started?

Offline rockharders

I've always wondered. Has a tout on UKP punting ever brought in extra business for the girls they're touting?

Seriously, how can a 0 review/2 post spammer put up a link and expect us to be queuing around the block for the girls they're touting.

Touting doesn't work.

vw

I've always wondered. Has a tout on UKP punting ever brought in extra business for the girls they're touting?

Seriously, how can a 0 review/2 post spammer put up a link and expect us to be queuing around the block for the girls they're touting.

Touting doesn't work.

Some professional touts like golfnut possibly brought in extra business for those he touted.

Doubt the one post wonders make any difference though.

Offline Happylad

I only do Outcall meets. I lock the back door, take the `phone off the hook, and draw the bedroom curtains.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:03:11 am by Happylad »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I make sure the zip in my trousers works well.