Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Jane Leicester  (Read 1317 times)

MrBridger

Too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only

Stunning pictures but has been a member since Sep 2013 and only 5 positive feedbacks (and some of those are from accommodation providers, not punters!).

Surely guys would be falling over themselves to book her and give feedback.

Anyone able to enlighten me?

chris2010

She seems to move around a lot.

Have seen her in Lincoln several times and know that she is in Nottingham too.

She says that she's from Brazil and really does look exactly like her pictures.

When she started, she just gave standard services but now anal and owo are very much on the menu.

If you click with her you should have a really good time.

Hope that helps. I'm sure a lot of other people here have seen her as well.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only

Stunning pictures but has been a member since Sep 2013 and only 5 positive feedbacks (and some of those are from accommodation providers, not punters!).

Surely guys would be falling over themselves to book her and give feedback.

Anyone able to enlighten me?

There is one Feedback on her that was posted here last year. Follow the link immediately under our post. It was a negative one.

Dirtyhubby

Looks as fit as fuck!!! But even I would with that much photoshop, I hate the photoshopping.

Offline Stickitin

Ok I went to see this bird yesterday afternoon after seeing this thread  :crazy:

She is decentish looking but not the A1 model as her pics try to suggest, they are shopped a bit. She does have fantastic tits though, all real too, no plastic shit. Her face i would give 6/10, she is ok but quite heavily made up, her arse is a bit bigger than the pics suggest, but I wouldn't say fat as such. She is a friendly chatty girl too, very easy to get on with. Service wise she was enthusiastic enough, probably slightly above average. Worth £80 for 30 mins? Maybe, borderline I would say, if you are a tit man you will probably like her though, not much better around in that department I would say  :D

MrBridger

Thanks all. Rate for an hour seems much better value but I can't abide photoshop fakery. Clearly nothing particularly special and am not really a tit man so will pass for now. I have others to explore on my hotlist and one stunning girl in particular that I intend to return to again and again until either she runs out of patience or I run out of money!