Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaRosa in Northampton  (Read 1787 times)

Offline mrplumber

Anyone know hat has happened to LaRosa in Northampton?  Used them a few times in the past but now their website is dead.  Anyone know where the girls have moved onto?  Any other decent recommendations for Northampton or should I stick with MK?

virgil

I rang their number (or one of them) a couple of months ago as I had seen the site had gone just after what I used to call the young mother group had disappeared from the rota and gallery.

I didn't get a receptionist but one of the girls and she said they were acting as individuals now although i haven't particularly noticed those I would have recognised now solo on AW.

I have an idea she may have said they still use the premises but I may be quite wrong about that.

Booking was always chaotic as two receptionists, one on one off site, who didn't tell each other about the bookings and the girls were free to make their own bookings too.

With Temptations and MassageNton in town, no need to worry about inefficient bookings now I would say.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I've seen Charlie often always top girl. La Rosa closed down got raided I think in connection with drugs?? Moved across the road. Charlie works for them but in an independant basis. Don't think the owner can stay away from the coke and can't get girls to stay but give Charlie a shout she will fill you in literally!!!!!

External Link/Members Only

virgil

I've seen Charlie often always top girl. La Rosa closed down got raided I think in connection with drugs?? Moved across the road. Charlie works for them but in an independant basis. Don't think the owner can stay away from the coke and can't get girls to stay but give Charlie a shout she will fill you in literally!!!!!
 External Link/Members Only

Don't know Charlie and didn't hear about any raid but I was referring to the set up after it moved across the road. As I say, i think everyone is independent now but don't know if they still use the new premises.