Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester massageI  (Read 2199 times)

paulj

I will not be visiting Sunin Thai Spa or it's sister shop in the forseable future. Can anyone suggest a good alternative place within 25 miles of Leicester for a good massage please.

Paul

Offline glenmere

Tip Thai on Welford Road / No1 Walton Street both good options in my opinion

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

In my experience, No.1 Walton street don't do much more than happy endings other than Tanya, but when you see her you won't want to go any further than HE

paulj

Thanks for reply. What is wrong with Tanya?

paulj

Anywhere from Narborough to city centre would be good.

Offline surfman

Are there any that are not Thai, Chinese or EE. Would be nice to find a English / British lady performing these services.

Offline Knny

Thanks for reply. What is wrong with Tanya?

Tanya is actually Pim, if anyone remembers her from Tip Thai days.  Boyish figure and post-op, but she is more feminine in her ways than many others.  She's alright, but most times, you need a juicy arse and tits   :D

paulj

Don't know why I started this thread. Hope some of you have found it useful.

Paul j

Offline Dohtamale

Hey Paul - wondered why you wouldn't visit sunin or its sister shop ? Was thinking of popping in over the weekend ?

I see others have posted favourable reviews over last few weeks?

Am I missing something?

paulj

Sunin, in my opinion, cAnnot be beaten for the standard of service, the presentability of the staff the cleanliness and the general vibe. The reason was personal. You will not go wrong. I would strongly recommend.

Regards

Paul

Offline Dohtamale

Thanks Paul - perfect will give it a go.

:)

Offline mr.bluesky

Maybe it's outside your 25 mile Distance Paulj but I would highly recommend a sweet Thai girl named Palm at 5 palms Northampton who gives a good relaxing massage and the best hand job ever.She only works weekends though. Worth going a few miles to see  :thumbsup: