Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on Miss Mya Rose  (Read 897 times)

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

As the title says, anyone seen her or got any info? Says she's been in the industry for a couple of years. Got one recent feedback on AW but I'm usually wary with AW feedback.
Her "enjoys" list seems to cover most of what I enjoy and the 3rd picture in her gallery is really tempting me! Bit on the expensive side at £100 for 30 minutes, but prices seem to be there or thereabouts nowadays so I may bite the bullet and TOFTT  :unknown:

Offline Oldyorkshirepunter

I noticed this sp too but have been waiting for a review before I enquire. I’m undecided as I can’t quite figure out dress size from photos. Profile states size 8 but I’d say the 6th photo looks more size 12.  :unknown: Rest of the pics look good though

Offline chrishornx

3 ratings within a 3 hour period in her first week on AW doesn't convince me he is totally genuine.

Offline bops909

Couple of things, one positive, one negative.

I recognise the carpet and curtains in some of the images as the same as that in a couple of genuine profiles. The settings look like they are probably in UK. Don't know which  hotel chain it is though.

There's a hint of a couple of tattoos, left bum cheek and left ankle, which don't appear consistently in all the photos.

Might just have been airbrushed out but might be because they are different people.

If I was interested, I'd make enquiries but be prepared to walk if they aren't who they purport to be. 

Offline scutty brown

"Hello im currently experiencing a technical glitch with my phone number. Please message me on imessage or text/phone my whatsapp thank you <3"

I'd take that as a warning of a possible scam by overseas conmen

Offline dadio

Offline scutty brown

makes us look a bit paranoid really

Offline bops909

So I took a punt (literally and figuratively)........
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=402292.0

Well done mate. Punting - it's the name of the game after all... :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

makes us look a bit paranoid really
The problem is we have all been caught out far too many times before that we are now very wary, i've had a few shit TOFTT punts recently  :thumbsdown:

Anyway well done to the OP, if nobody TOFTT then we'd all only be seeing the same 6 highly rated girls  :thumbsup:

Offline dadio

The problem is we have all been caught out far too many times before that we are now very wary,

if nobody TOFTT then we'd all only be seeing the same 6 highly rated girls  :thumbsup:

Absolutely. Though having input from guys on here does (sometimes) lessen the likelihood of being fucked over (and not in a good way!)