Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry Massage ?  (Read 1276 times)

Online RedditchJay

Anyone experienced "Sonya"

External Link/Members Only

over the phone massage was £40, extra's £20.00 {no details given}

drove past the address in Coventry CV1  and very exposed to the rush hour traffic and looked a bit run down

didnt go in  - anyone any knowledge ??

Online mr.bluesky

I have been here before. Didn't see this particular lady. I posted a review on the lady I saw. It was nothing special. Average massage with happy ending. Never been back since. Far better places in Coventry than this. Li for example or Rainbow Nature on Hollyhead road.

Offline bonham

I just picked a bad day to go to rainbow last week  :lol:

Online mr.bluesky

I just picked a bad day to go to rainbow last week  :lol:

Why ?   :unknown:

brandonpete

I have been here before. Didn't see this particular lady. I posted a review on the lady I saw. It was nothing special. Average massage with happy ending. Never been back since. Far better places in Coventry than this. Li for example or Rainbow Nature on Hollyhead road.

Mr BlueSky...Nothing to do with this thread...but I reckon I might try Sue again at Firstthai or whatever it's called...and go for the Karsai/Lingham massage..I know she operates a no touch policy and it's probably a glorified wank,but the thought of 60/90 mins cock and balls massage,might be a bit of fun/change.....I've had and enjoyed a Lingham massage with her...and I do enjoy a prpoper massage a la Li and Nancy...might give it a go...what do you reckon?

Online mr.bluesky

Mr BlueSky...Nothing to do with this thread...but I reckon I might try Sue again at Firstthai or whatever it's called...and go for the Karsai/Lingham massage..I know she operates a no touch policy and it's probably a glorified wank,but the thought of 60/90 mins cock and balls massage,might be a bit of fun/change.....I've had and enjoyed a Lingham massage with her...and I do enjoy a prpoper massage a la Li and Nancy...might give it a go...what do you reckon?

Go for Brandonpete, like you say it would be different from your normal run of the mill massage that finishes with a happy ending. Assuming you can manage it would she let you come more than once though   :unknown: I walked past her shop the other day and noticed two handwritten signs on the door. One said no time wasters (understandable) whilst the other said no perverts  :wacko: Reading the last review on this place I think she has lost the plot !
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 01:55:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

Why ?   :unknown:
Because I booked a girl name Tina and wasn't the Tina I expected from lode lane

Online mr.bluesky

Because I booked a girl name Tina and wasn't the Tina I expected from lode lane

The girl named Tina I saw at Old lode Lane and Rainbow Nature in Coventry was a slim pretty Chinese lady with a small tattoo on her hand. Very gentle relaxing massage, was prepared to strip off at Rainbow Nature. Something she could never do at Old Lode lane. Happy ending is all you will ever get here.

Offline bonham

The girl named Tina I saw at Old lode Lane and Rainbow Nature in Coventry was a slim pretty Chinese lady with a small tattoo on her hand. Very gentle relaxing massage, was prepared to strip off at Rainbow Nature. Something she could never do at Old Lode lane. Happy ending is all you will ever get here.

Yes thats the one I went to see and booked but got there and seid I'm Tina wich she clearly wasn't but still went ahead after driving from Birmingham.the tina I seen was about 38 not the one ive seen at lode lane so bait and switch or maybe thers two Tina's work there

Online mr.bluesky

Yes thats the one I went to see and booked but got there and seid I'm Tina wich she clearly wasn't but still went ahead after driving from Birmingham.the tina I seen was about 38 not the one ive seen at lode lane so bait and switch or maybe thers two Tina's work there

Confusing if that is the case. Maybe the other Tina has left. It would be a shame if she has.  :dash: