Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priyah Pretty  (Read 4611 times)

Goofy85

Has anybody seen Priyah Pretty?

She has some nice feedback and shows her face in her private gallery - nice looking girl. Yet I'm still hesitant.

External Link/Members Only

James6789

i was looking to see her my self to be honest
you have any pics of her face your could PM me

Goofy85

I don't actually, or else I would PM them.

Another Asian girl I was thinking of is called Regina on AW - External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Another Asian girl I was thinking of is called Regina on AW - External Link/Members Only

Edit: Thought she was Latvian as she is currently accessing from there until I saw her interview section. Silly me :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:20:52 am by NightKid »

Goofy85

Maybe she's on holiday? She doesn't look Latvian.

zootie

Priyah looks a bit too good to be true.  :unknown:
Be interested to see a review if you do see her.

Goofy85

I'd take a risk if I had the money, but alas I cannot. I have spoken to her on the phone though, and she sounded Brummie - an accent that I'm not too keen on.

Offline NightKid

I'd pick Regina (Rejina?) if I were you, a better-rounded profile than Priyah's (Have more and recent FBs, sensible prices, pics with face & a free gallery)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 01:19:57 am by NightKid »

Offline andist

Has anyone tryed Priyah? She looks amazing!
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Ak18

I had a quick punt on her a few months back when she was on tour! Stunning looking. 10/10. But service was rushed.

Reccon86

Shame Ak18 ... interested in a first experience and she looks good, but would want someone not be be clock-watching etc :/

Goofy85

One of my worst 'punts'. She looked OK. About a 7 in my book. But the service was lethargic. Maybe I didn't do my research but oral was covered, and she had no enthusiasm at all. She just lay there. I'm an OK looking guy, in good shape and vey clean. So I discounted these as reasons for her lack of enthusiasm. She was very friendly, and is a nice girl but it seemed as if she should have been paying me. Not a fan of the accent, but I knew that before seeing her. Awful chain hotel at the time. Messy bathroom, I doubt the towel was fresh too.

Reccon86

Goofy85

tonysoprano

One of my worst 'punts'. She looked OK. About a 7 in my book. But the service was lethargic. Maybe I didn't do my research but oral was covered, and she had no enthusiasm at all. She just lay there. I'm an OK looking guy, in good shape and vey clean. So I discounted these as reasons for her lack of enthusiasm. She was very friendly, and is a nice girl but it seemed as if she should have been paying me. Not a fan of the accent, but I knew that before seeing her. Awful chain hotel at the time. Messy bathroom, I doubt the towel was fresh too.

Yeh that's typical of Indian girls. Very lazy service providers and usually just trade on the appeal to some of the 'Asian Babe'.

I'd be interested to know if anyone can recommend a genuine Indian hottie who actually performs well in the sack.

1dt

Has anybody seen Priyah Pretty?

She has some nice feedback and shows her face in her private gallery - nice looking girl. Yet I'm still hesitant.

External Link/Members Only

sure she was based in Luton, then very briefly (a sign of poor service??) at HoD and Ego (MK) :hi: