Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Carina  (Read 752 times)

Offline R-man

Hi all. Long time lurker. I generally use this forum for the awesome honest reviews, so thanks for that!

Anyway, I'm in London on business soon and I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this girl? Her profile is quite new so there's nothing on here when I search.
Thought maybe if she had an old profile or something, someone may recognise.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance.

Offline The_Don

Hi all. Long time lurker. I generally use this forum for the awesome honest reviews, so thanks for that!

Anyway, I'm in London on business soon and I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this girl? Her profile is quite new so there's nothing on here when I search.
Thought maybe if she had an old profile or something, someone may recognise.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance.

No hits under the A/W I'D on UKP or GRIS.

London is a big place and has lots to offer, with easy access to travel links!

Currently this profile is based in Croydon.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I don't often punt south of the water, let alone as far as Croydon.

I've have noted, some W/G. That have been poorly reviewed (more neutral to negative, side). May end up working in this area.

Some members/punters do:

np

Yes croydon is fucked has been for the last 5 years...., its the place where clapped out tired old prossies come to frizzle their careers last dying days with the locals that prossies in their prime have shit the bed nightmares about  :sarcastic:

Theres a few scraps here and there to be had in Croydon, but admittedly going to Croydon is purely down to my laziness as I often cannot be arsed to drive more than 15mins to a punt.....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:17:19 am by The_Don »

Offline Gynaemyte

Ratings look sensible (I know, I know) but I notice that she's not Verified - don't know if that's significant.

Offline R-man

Thanks chaps. My meetings and hotel are in the S London area and I don't want to be travelling too far.
I'm very cautious with girls and like as much Intel as possible. Bait and switches I can handle, it's just personal safety I'm paranoid about.
The only thing left to do is speak to her and if I get no bad feelings, I'll book.

Offline The_Don

Thanks chaps. My meetings and hotel are in the S London area and I don't want to be travelling too far.
I'm very cautious with girls and like as much Intel as possible. Bait and switches I can handle, it's just personal safety I'm paranoid about.
The only thing left to do is speak to her and if I get no bad feelings, I'll book.

Perhaps go with a UKP reviewed W/G

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

ive seen her private gallery but not booked her.  She looks hot and genuine, just no idea how good the service is though