Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alicia_masseuse ... now apparently Hammersmith  (Read 1385 times)

Offline pong

Gone up from 100 to 150 Pound/h ... that's only 50% increase ... responsible ... well not for me anymore

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Gone up from 100 to 150 Pound/h ... that's only 50% increase ... responsible ... well not for me anymore

Have you punted her  :hi:

Profile currently set to

Outcalls

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pong

No I haven't.

I didn't notice Outcall only when I posted.

But it is changing quickly ... now Incall is added for 120

Offline LLPunting

She used to be 100 + 20 for OWO

I still remember the first time I saw her a few years back, I got seriously addicted but that extra £20 every time finally rang time on my unreasoning and I went back to the novelty of new beauties for less.

I saw her once last year and the chemistry wasn't the same, my wallet's weeping for joy.

Offline stonebow1

I am sure she's gutted about this.

Offline personofinterest

She used to be 100 + 20 for OWO

I still remember the first time I saw her a few years back, I got seriously addicted but that extra £20 every time finally rang time on my unreasoning and I went back to the novelty of new beauties for less.

I saw her once last year and the chemistry wasn't the same, my wallet's weeping for joy.

Review(s)? Or it never happened.

Offline LLPunting

Factual statement of rate change was fyi for those unfamiliar with the lady.

Why review from 3 yrs back or even early last year, especially as it's subjective?  I said the chemistry not her level of service i.e I have not received more or less than described multiple times by others.

Sorry if you didn't like the nostalgic mention.

Offline Biscit69

Worth every penny IMO

I saw Alicia recently and can only echo all the 121 positive comments and well documented feedback she's received. I would imagine that with her current move into H&F she has higher overheads and needs to cover the cost, but still excellent VFM.   IMHO

Offline The_Don

Worth every penny

I saw Alicia recently and can only echo all the 121 positive comments and well documented feedback she's received.

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

I would imagine that with her current move into H&F she has higher overheads and needs to cover the cost, but still excellent VFM.   IMHO

:rolleyes:

Unless your with W/G 24/7, you don't know what she truly up to or what her costs are:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

:rolleyes:

Unless your with W/G 24/7, you don't know what she truly up to or what her costs are:

I saw Alicia in South Wimbledon and her place was like Buckingham Palace compared to the immediate surrounding area, unless she's in a new riverside place in Hammersmith I would guess accommodation costs are similar.