Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London punting in 2017  (Read 7909 times)

Offline Fredbone

Do not pay more than £150 per hour.

Offline Tony_Red

I also think it's that time of the year. More girls have their available light on in my HL than at any other time including before Xmas. Even usually busy girls are looking for punters to pay off Xmas bills. Definite lull.

I've been 'clean' for 7 days. Another 3 weeks to go.

Before, if I did a browse of my local are
 on AW,  I would be in the mood for a punt, but now the choices are helping me save my money lol.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:44:57 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Sonnylock

Last year most of my punts were 100-120ph. This year most of them have been 150ph, and the only time I went below was just disastrous. That's not because I suddenly became richer, but unfortunately that's the state of the market.

Not sure about the strategy of holding off and hoping prices come down. Even if we all go on strike and don't punt for a while to force the prices down, it'll only work if there's really a lot of economic rent on WG's side, i.e. if most of them are charging us more than the minimum they need. If that's not the case, then we risk that WGs don't lower the price, but instead just go home, and/or the new ones no longer find it attractive to come.

Best to just pay no more than you yourself are willing to stomach. For me that will likely mean in 2017 I'll just punt less often.

Offline claretandblue

Last year most of my punts were 100-120ph. This year most of them have been 150ph, and the only time I went below was just disastrous. That's not because I suddenly became richer, but unfortunately that's the state of the market.

Not sure about the strategy of holding off and hoping prices come down. Even if we all go on strike and don't punt for a while to force the prices down, it'll only work if there's really a lot of economic rent on WG's side, i.e. if most of them are charging us more than the minimum they need. If that's not the case, then we risk that WGs don't lower the price, but instead just go home, and/or the new ones no longer find it attractive to come.

Best to just pay no more than you yourself are willing to stomach. For me that will likely mean in 2017 I'll just punt less often.
Good point,I am happy to pay 100-120 for a solid eastern European punt, but when those types start asking for more I think it's a pisstake

Offline barnstorm123

I haven't punted in a month and I have no desire to at the minute. London has become a haven for shit, overpriced service even for a pretty vanilla punter like me. A couple of years ago there were a lot of good looking girls working at the £100-120 mark. Now every bored and lazy SP is charging £150. That's the reason touring WGs that advertise on Ike get booked solid. The best new girl I've seen over the last year is Kaz but she's stuck out in Mudchute and I can't be arsed to push out there too often.

The plus side is I'm swimming in cash at the minute  :thumbsup:

Offline Malvolio

I must be looking at a different version of Adultwork to some of the posters on here.  I have a saved search for Polish WGs who do OWO aged 30 or under available today, and a similar search for Hungarian WGs; plenty to go at there in the £100 to £120 range.

Offline claretandblue

I must be looking at a different version of Adultwork to some of the posters on here.  I have a saved search for Polish WGs who do OWO aged 30 or under available today, and a similar search for Hungarian WGs; plenty to go at there in the £100 to £120 range.
What part of London?are they reviewed on here?

Offline Malvolio

My 'Poles today' search has brought up 70 profiles; 'Hungarians today' has brought up 49.  Admittedly some of these look pretty dodgy bait and switch operations.

They're distributed all over London; some have reviews and some don't.  I make no claims as to the quality of WGs I haven't seen, but there are plenty of profiles out there in the £100 to £120 price range.