Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Tyla - Soho  (Read 896 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6592282) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline starzy247

Meeting: April 2024
Comms: All by text, quick and easy comms. Booked meet around 3 hours in advance
Price: £80 for 30 mins - RO, Missionary, Doggy + 20 for OWO

Location: Apartment in a block of flats in between soho and oxford circus, vey easy to find and central. I went straight after work so there were a lot of people around due to rush hour so not for the faint hearted if you get paranoid.

Looks and Meet: She is quite good looking - mixed race. I would say a 7.5 facially and body-wise 7. Was wearing no-make up and has put on abit of weight since she took the photos on her profile but she is still sexy (she wore blue lingerie, very sexy). I can tell that she has definitely seen better days based on her pics and seeing her in person but she is still attractive. 
Very friendly, talkative, british accent and accommodating.

She offered me water and shower. Initially agreed 30 mins plain but she seemed to be quite into me so paid extra £20 for OWO during the meeting. It was very sloppy, then proceeded with missionary, doggy and came with her on top in CG. She used a playlist to track the time but we overran as the music had stopped for quite a while before the meet ended but that didn't seem to be that much a problem for her.
After finishing I showered and left.

Verdict: Overall I would say it was a good meet and would return in the future.

External Link/Members Only