Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Busty Party - Lincoln - B&S - Rubbish  (Read 421 times)

3 review(s) for  Laura Busty Party (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been let down by the Thais on West Parade, who sent me to the wrong door number and then got pissy about it so I immediately cancelled and looked elsewhere for a punt. Saw "Laura" was available, and having had good times with the Latinas, I thought I'd give it a go. Bad decision.

Agreement
£80 for 30 mins (absolute rip off)

Comms
I rang the number and a friendly young woman answered. I was sent the address and told them I'd be there in ten minutes and got a quick reply saying that was fine.

The girl
I was expecting a young, lithe Latina. What opened the door was a mature, obese black woman.

The meet
I was already committed by this point so couldn't be bothered to walk. Was already knackered from walking up steep hill and manoeuvring round the tourists who have a habit of standing in the middle of the path, forcing you to alter trajectory on your uphill ascent.

She tried getting me to go for extras (OWO and CIM) but I obviously declined.

Lots of kissing, tongues included. Got a strange smell - musky, like old carpet. Was it the hair? No idea but it was awful.

Condom applied to a half-erect penis but she soon had me hard with some decent technique. If she wasn't good at oral, I'd have crashed and burned at this point as I was not feeling it at all.

The mission had become to hold on for twenty minutes or so to get at least some of my money's worth and then get out of there.

Spent the whole punt in missionary. She's flexible for a big gal and could put her legs on my shoulders no problem. I was leaning in for some kissing and she did not rush me for the first twenty minutes or so. I knew I'd kick myself later if I allowed the meet to descend into a glorified quickie, so I held out and got through about twenty minutes or so of this. Eventually she gave me the "Your time is nearly up" warning and I finished wanking myself off. I was aiming for her tits but managed to fire a load into her face and high up in her hair, which she laughed off.

Got out of there as fast as I could. I could still smell the musky scent on my hands as I was eating the ice cream and the smell has lingered even after a shower and washing my hands multiple times. Yuck.

Went to treat myself to an ice cream at the shop a few doors down and it was £4.85!

Summary
Bait and switch. Don't bother.