Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bombshell_arabian - Derby (DE1) *Possible TOFTT  (Read 4441 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7208955) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hereto69

External Link/Members Only

When - This week
Price - £80
Duration - 30 (Not rushed)
Venue - Clean, fit for purpose apartment
Parking - Free & plenty nearby (Night time)
Communication - Prompt by text/phone

I'd hoped to go to DL. No luck this week, so I hopped on AW and came across this stunning lady.

Pinged a text with duration, type of session and what time I was looking to meet.  Prompt reply, with confirmation and follow up comms to sort domination/fetish etc.

Alisha is professional, Prompt and helpful. Location is what I believe to be a well known block of apartments and adjacent to train station, more or less. The venue itself was spotless, fresh and fit for purpose. This included a comfortable double bed, working shower, clean towels and drink offered.

The magic moment, door being opened revealed an even more beautiful and exotic lady. This was a case of pictures not doing her body justice. Pretty face, with light make up, filler lips possibly but look natural and full.

Meet included domination roleplay, verbal humiliation, proper full on queening, ass worship, pussy worship, breathplay, edging, eye fixation, nipple clamps and more facesitting, edging, breathplay and handjob to release...

This was planned and all agreed prior, with safe words in place and Alisha able to easily bring my request and fantasy to life. Her ass is full, thick and tight and tailor made for facesitting and queening. Fresh, clean and sweet natural tasting pussy and ass. She is strong, fit and curvy and has years of experience as a dominatrix and this shows in the quality of service and pride she takes in this.

Shower, an intelligent chat and drink before leaving.

I've no reason to doubt ARAB origins, with her look and approach in line with this. France is where she is based, but is looking to travel more and will be returning to Derby and possibly other areas.

I suspect that her GFE/Vanilla service would be equally as high quality as the domination experience.

Strong positive. Return in an instant and already in the works

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:49:32 pm by Hereto69 »

Offline Sunny

Is she 27 or older? Dark skin arab?

Is she a personal trainer? Bodybuilder/fitness?

Offline Hereto69

41 years old, looks younger. Not a body builder or pt, but takes pride in keeping herself in shape.

Offline Sunny

41 years old, looks younger. Not a body builder or pt, but takes pride in keeping herself in shape.

That's odd why does she say state she is 27 years old?

On her domination tab mentions she does wrestling so thought she might be a fitness type

Offline Hereto69

Personally, I don't take any notice of ages on profiles

Even when genuine, it really is just a number/guide as we each have a perception of what "insert age here" looks like

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 07:30:12 am by Hereto69 »

Offline Stongwee53

Whats proper full on queening as you put it? She sounds pretty decent might be interested in a meet before she disappears on her travels

Offline Hereto69

Highly recommend not missing her.

Proper full on queening... Unable to breath until she decides I'm allowed (or tap out), pussy eating, ass eating, changing positions to face me and then away from me, riding my face until she came and "made to clean" her up

It was passionate, no half measures and something she clearly enjoys.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Highly recommend not missing her.

Proper full on queening... Unable to breath until she decides I'm allowed (or tap out), pussy eating, ass eating, changing positions to face me and then away from me, riding my face until she came and "made to clean" her up

It was passionate, no half measures and something she clearly enjoys.

I think I would like all of that. I also like her look, the dark hair, tanned

Sounds like she is quite confident and experienced

Offline Hereto69

Right up your street.

Experienced, confident and genuinely enjoys the dominatrix element. Role play is also a speciality, with a number of outfits, including full on latex!

I've mentioned previously, but pictures don't do her justice.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 12:06:41 am by Hereto69 »

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Right up your street.

Experienced, confident and genuinely enjoys the dominatrix element. Role play is also a speciality, with a number of outfits, including full on latex!

I've mentioned previously, but pictures don't do her justice.

Thanks. I think I might give her a call later on perhaps.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Question..

I'd quite like to give her a try. Do doms let you 'finish'?

Don't think I'd feel fulfilled if I hadn't nut.

Offline Theman1

Surely yes, anyone got a contact no phone number sny longer displayed...

Offline Snagbadjer

Who said they can't assimilate into our decadent ways? I never had an Arab woman. Thanks for the review.

Offline michael.fannymore

Says she's taking a break from March in her profile and not logged in for nearly a month.

Offline Stongwee53

I tried to arrange a meet just after id commented on this thread. Never got a reply

Offline Sambrown79

If she's Arab, and assumedly Muslim, then she may have taken a break because it's the Ramadhan fasting month.

Offline badsin

If she's Arab, and assumedly Muslim, then she may have taken a break because it's the Ramadhan fasting month.

No swallowing then.....

Offline Hereto69

Question..

I'd quite like to give her a try. Do doms let you 'finish'?

Don't think I'd feel fulfilled if I hadn't nut.

Yes, you can agree to finish with this lady and that includes incorporating whatever you discuss in advance

Offline Hereto69

Says she's taking a break from March in her profile and not logged in for nearly a month.

Doesn't live in the UK, located in mainland Europe but said will be back in Midlands