Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Laila - Earls Court  (Read 2038 times)

Offline alexcas

TS Laila's URL: External Link/Members Only .

Session Report: I had been wanting to meet TS Laila for a few months now after seeing her ads and after reading reviews of her.  I met her this Thursday at her place in Earl's Court, London for an hour in the afternoon. 

The session did not start well at all.  It was to start at 11:30am but she became unreachable in the morning.  She finally got back in touch @1pm or so and asked me to come @3pm -- no apologies offered for the delay.  I went there @3pm and she asked me to take a shower as one of her friends was dressing up.  After taking the shower, I went to the bedroom and she wasted 10 minutes in getting it ready -- putting the lights on, incense on, etc.  After that, we made out ... she wasn't too much into it.  Then, she asked me to suck her.  It is a mammoth cock -- easily 9" long and quite thick.  I had trouble getting it in the mouth but was able to deepthroat it after a while.  This went on for 10 minutes or so.  After that, she gave me a half-hearted massage with her cock feeling my asshole.  The feel of her cock against the asshole was nice but nothing much was happening.  This went on for 10-15 minutes.  Then, she said "time's up, baby".  I reminded her that we started late and that at least 25 minutes were still remaining but it did not register with her.  She flipped me on my back and jerked me to completion.  I asked her to fuck me but she denied saying that there wasn't much time left. 

Verdict: TS Laila is quite beautiful with an apartment that is small but clean and nice.  Her cock is glorious - at least 9" long, thick, and gets hard quickly.  She is a pure top.  Her English is not good at all and she either could not understand/speak well in English or was just faking that because perhaps she did not like me sexually -- we got along OK otherwise.  I paid £200 for 1 hour but received a service that was hardly worth £50.  I am sure she would give you a truly memorable session if you click with her sexually.  But because of the reasons stated above, I would not see her again and am giving only a "Neutral" rating.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review OP.  Quite a generous neutral here, you even state her service was worth about £50.  Messing you around with the start time, trying to end an hour session with 25 mins left and a half hearted massage.  I would have thought she would have made an effort to make it up to you as she had messed you around initially.

These SPs need to respect the fact that £200 for an hour is a lot of money.  The second they take it for granted that guys will just endlessly show up at their door with a couple of hundred quid for them is when they’ll be wondering why is it so quiet and why is the phone not ringing?

She’s off the HL for me.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 06:38:12 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline alexcas

Thanks for the review OP.  Quite a generous neutral here, you even state her service was worth about £50.  Messing you around with the start time, trying to end an hour session with 25 mins left and a half hearted massage.  I would have thought she would have made an effort to make it up to you as she had messed you around initially.

These SPs need to respect the fact that £200 for an hour is a lot of money.  The second they take it for granted that guys will just endlessly show up at their door with a couple of hundred quid for them is when they’ll be wondering why is it so quiet and why is the phone not ringing?

She’s off the HL for me.

You are right.  £200 is not a joke - I can have a nice breakfast 20 times with that much money ... I am really wondering now what is the point in wasting it on someone who doesn't care what you are getting from them.