Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: innocentsexyemma  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Sam_26

Anyone got any info or seen this girl? She looks stunning and just my type. Shes been a member for 3 months now and only got 2 feedback, no gallery pics and no likes list. Would love her to be genuine...

Links
External Link/Members Only

vorian

Genuine or not, she hasn't put much effort into her profile which is never a good sign for me. If I had to be pushed very limited likes and unreliable. Why not send her a fishing email and see what comes back.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:04:23 am by vorian »

Offline Sam_26

Already sent an email, just waiting for a reponse. I agree that the lack of effort is a bit off putting, but you do tend to find the newer, shyer girls tend to have quite brief profiles. Will see what comes back by email and go from there I think.

vorian

Already sent an email, just waiting for a reponse. I agree that the lack of effort is a bit off putting, but you do tend to find the newer, shyer girls tend to have quite brief profiles. Will see what comes back by email and go from there I think.

Cool, let us know what the response is, she does look good.

Offline jammiedodger1

looks tasty keep us informed sam hope shes a good'un  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Enquired with her a few weeks ago... Definiteloy no FK or OWO on the menu.

vorian

Enquired with her a few weeks ago... Definiteloy no FK or OWO on the menu.

So coupled with the poor profile, probably not a prossie who enjoys or can even pretend to enjoy what she does. What does SirFrank say doesn't put enough minge into it.

Probably is the girl in the pictures, but she won't be a professional and perhaps short termer. So maybe a fuck doll but not one who will keep her eyes open whilst you fuck her. :unknown:

Roland D Hay

Anyone got any info or seen this girl? She looks stunning and just my type. Shes been a member for 3 months now and only got 2 feedback, no gallery pics and no likes list. Would love her to be genuine...

Links

Yes, she's not innocent, she's not sexy and her names not Emma.  :hi: