Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: saucyemma  (Read 1853 times)

Offline 12leic12

Have spotted saucyemma's profile in East Mids. Profile seems quite genuine. Has anyone seen her, she has a new profile but says that she also had an old one which got deleted, did anyone have a chance to visit before?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bush#hunter

Looking at those profile pictures she looks a must for any Rod Stewart fans  :crazy:

Roland D Hay

I've seen her a few months back when she first started. Very genuine but but not my cup of tea at all, I stayed for a half hour punt despite not being particularly attracted to her. Good service but wouldn't go back. Also has clit pierced which put me right off.

bush#hunter

Did she tell you lately that she loved you ?  :D

Roland D Hay

Did she tell you lately that she loved you ?  :D

No but she did ask, 'do you think I'm sexy' and I said no.  :D

Ramrod1977

Hi i'm new on here i wonder if you could give me a bit of advice please, i've only ever been with one woman my wife and was looking at the adultworks web site and came across saucyemma seeing that you know of her will she be a safe bet for my first time apart from my wife?
Many thanks

Roland D Hay

Depends on what you mean by 'safe bet'? She's a nice enough woman, very genuine and gives a very enthusiastic service, I just wasn't remotely attracted to her.

If you want a mature girl who is both a 'safe bet' plus amazing then I would recommend Naturally Blonde... 

External Link/Members Only

Ramrod1977

Hi thank you for your advice as it all helps as this is new to me apart from my wife, i've never been with another woman so looking forward to a change if only the once. Thank you

Roland D Hay

Hi thank you for your advice as it all helps as this is new to me apart from my wife, i've never been with another woman so looking forward to a change if only the once. Thank you

You're very welcome  :hi:

However if you do see Louise, I doubt it will only be the once.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 09:23:15 pm by Roland D Hay »

Ramrod1977

Thanks i'll give her a look :-) one thing i'd want to try cause my wife want is anal. :-)

Roland D Hay

Thanks i'll give her a look :-) one thing i'd want to try cause my wife want is anal. :-)

Louise doesn't do anal but then I was unsure what you meant from your last post, were you saying your wife only liked anal or you wanted to try anal?

Offline mr-oraltastic

Have requested a booking with Emma later yjis morning so hopefully should beable to put up a review

Ramrod1977

No sorry what i should of said was my wife as never let me do anal on her so it's something i've always wanted to try on a woman if its only the once :-)

Ramrod1977

That would be great if you could :-) she says that shes away from Thursday in wales working so hopefully i'll see her when she gets back.

Offline mr-oraltastic

my review is now up though I am not sure how to link to it from here

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10