Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie20  (Read 3193 times)

Offline hsl

Has anyone actually been with her before? I booked her on Monday via email when she came back after issue with her old profile. Confirmed via text on Monday as well. Had 1 reply from email and 1 reply via text. We confirmed the date and time via text on Monday. Then on the day itself (today) she doesn't reply to text or answers phone. After exhausting all my options on my HL (nobody answers) I ended up with someone else who was terrible. All in all a bad punting day.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

I am beginning to wonder whether she's one to be avoided as unreliable. She cancelled on me at a few hours notice, and left me with no plan B.

In her defence, I believe she is in her final year at Uni, so there may be pressures to complete work to deadlines, etc.
It's a shame as she looks a real sweetie.

Offline kingkong69

Sent her a email the other day,read the email but no reply also ring the number but no answer:(

Online Northerndave666

She's as unrealiable as they come. I always wonder if her feedback is left by fluffies who are more than happy to get messed around on bookings

pleasure

Hi guys. Total noob here, just stumbled across this board. I can't believe I've been unaware of it all this time! The first thing that caught my eye on here was Rosie's name, so I thought I'd throw my experiences into the mix.

First off, she is certainly unreliable. I tried twice to book her, both times ended up with losing contact on the day of the booking. However, on both occasions she got back to me the next day with a vaguely plausible excuse - I'm not sure I actually believed her, but at least she made the effort! In addition, something about her messages made me think she wasn't your average timewaster; plus she looked from her pictures like the kind of girl I really go for. So against my better judgement I tried a third time.

To my amazement, it really did turn out to be third time lucky. The third meeting went off without a hitch. As soon as I was in the room she was all over me, with some of the deepest french kissing I've ever had (with any kind of girl, let alone a working one) and all entirely initiated by her. She was pretty damned lovely too, with a fantastically smooth little body. The rest of the booking went excellently too. She was happy to let me take the lead - she seemed fairly submissive, but active and enthusiastic. She also seemed bright, and very friendly. It's hard to reconcile her personality in the room with what a nightmare she can be to contact.

So I don't really know what to recommend when it comes to Rosie. She's certainly worth it once you meet her, but I guess you need to decide if you can put up with the chance of being messed around in order to get there. I hope that helps you make a decision, but I suspect in the end I may have just made it more difficult. :)

Offline Taggart

Seems Rosie has a couple more recent feedbacks, and inspite of 'pleasures' comment on her comms, I am still very tempted to see her. Said in a previous post I'd give her another chance, and may be that might be during March.

Anyone else on here seen her?

vorian

Seems Rosie has a couple more recent feedbacks, and inspite of 'pleasures' comment on her comms, I am still very tempted to see her. Said in a previous post I'd give her another chance, and may be that might be during March.

Anyone else on here seen her?

Seems like one of those girls you take your chances with, you might have a one in three chance of seeing her after making a booking. So then it's a case of deciding if the one in three is worth it.  :unknown: Yeah she looks good, without a face picture, but a lot more reliable wg's out there who look good and do turn up when they say they will.

Does seem she finds the time to write crazy blogs  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:50:46 pm by vorian »

pleasure

Yeah, you guys summed it up, she's a nightmare to get hold of. But if you're willing to go through the hassle, she's certainly worth it, unless she's changed considerably in the few months since I saw her. You've certainly got no worries in the face department, she's a real cutie.

I'm hoping to give her another go myself some time soon. The only thing that stopped me going back right away is that I'm a tight sod - I normally go for 30 minute meets, which she used to do, but now it seems an hour is her minimum.

You're right about the blogs too, she comes across as a real crazy - I was surprised how friendly and down to earth she was when I finally met her!

Craigrad21

I texted her last night. She replied this morning and I was in her bedroom this afternoon.

One of the best Sexual experiences I've ever had, not going into too much detail... But just one word. Filth.

vorian

I texted her last night. She replied this morning and I was in her bedroom this afternoon.

One of the best Sexual experiences I've ever had, not going into too much detail... But just one word. Filth.

Nice one, so when you can get hold of her at the right time a good punt, a review would be helpful to other punters  :hi:

James999

One of the best Sexual experiences I've ever had, not going into too much detail...

That sort of "review" often tends out to be the pro$$ie touting herself  :sarcastic:

Offline Taggart

That sort of "review" often tends out to be the pro$$ie touting herself  :sarcastic:

Quite !!
And her AW feedback remains on 6, last update on Feb 21.

I smell a rat, Mr Fawlty.   That said, I still think she has all the potential makings of a good WG.

pleasure

Quite !!
And her AW feedback remains on 6, last update on Feb 21.

I smell a rat, Mr Fawlty.   That said, I still think she has all the potential makings of a good WG.

I dunno, it seems fairly legit to me. From my experience of her, if you catch her at the right time you might not have a problem getting to see her, and when you do you're certainly in for a good time.

I don't think the feedback is necessarily a red flag, girls who take bookings by phone often end up not getting much in the way of feedback - even more so if, like Rosie, they don't take very many bookings.

I'm going to try and see her again soon, and see if having seen her before makes it any easier to get a booking sorted...

vorian

I dunno, it seems fairly legit to me. From my experience of her, if you catch her at the right time you might not have a problem getting to see her, and when you do you're certainly in for a good time.

I don't think the feedback is necessarily a red flag, girls who take bookings by phone often end up not getting much in the way of feedback - even more so if, like Rosie, they don't take very many bookings.

I'm going to try and see her again soon, and see if having seen her before makes it any easier to get a booking sorted...

A good UKP review is worth more to me than a hundred AW FBs. Your review of this WG would be very helpful. 

Offline Taggart

I wasnt questioning her FB per say, more the fact a forum member claims to have seen her this month but there's no new FB since feb 21.

I have no doubt her FB is genuine and honest.

vorian

I wasnt questioning her FB per say, more the fact a forum member claims to have seen her this month but there's no new FB since feb 21.

I have no doubt her FB is genuine and honest.

I see your point but not everyone books through AW or leaves FB,  the majority of my punts don't include AW at all and some punters never use it on principle alone. So the lack of an AW FB does not mean the guy hasn't seen the girl and  review it the best indicator anyway.

pleasure

A good UKP review is worth more to me than a hundred AW FBs. Your review of this WG would be very helpful.

I'll give her a review soon, when I've seen her again. In the mean time, you have my honest opinion of her in this thread. I can sum it up in four words - shockingly unreliable, great fuck.

Jackjones

Have a booking with Rosie for this weekend, comms have been very good so far but will let you know how it goes.