Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Ella4You anyone seen this girl? from edmonton, enfield  (Read 2680 times)

mikeiam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hey guys ...been viewing this site for a few years and just signed up. damn, this girl is going to blow my mind been a few weeks now been checking her out and i just dont know if i should meet her. £30 OWO perfect tits ...but she has an innocent face!!

what do you guys think will i just be wasting my time or is it worth a punt?

fredpunter

She looks like the perfect choice for when you want a girl who can sit on the ceiling.

mikeiam

never heard that phrase "sit on the ceiling" ...what's that mean?

LL

Never punt a girl with 4you in her profile name.  That is my advice to you - take it or leave it.
Superstitions aside :) I very much doubt you will have a good punt with her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Never punt a girl with 4you in her profile name.  That is my advice to you - take it or leave it.

Yes 4u usually implies a string of fake profiles and that is certainly the case in Edmonton/Enfield.

fredpunter

never heard that phrase "sit on the ceiling" ...what's that mean?

Look at the photos in her gallery. Seriously, after you have finished looking at the photo of her sitting on the ceiling, check her feedback, then note that she is still not verified after nearly 6 months, then find someone else.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

So I take it you've never punted Adele4u?;)

LL

So I take it you've never punted Adele4u?;)
Why, does she have 4you in her name?  :D

Old monk

:lol: He may not have done but he enjoyed Sweet Nicole4you!

Offline bestbefore

Superstitions aside :)

You should try Alycia4you in Edmonton. Superb punt!

Might change your superstition.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

mikeiam

Alycia is the one of the best ive had, she ate cream like a cat and didnt complain about the taste ...such a genuine girl (but this was probably 2 years ago dont know how she is now)

mikeiam

Look at the photos in her gallery. Seriously, after you have finished looking at the photo of her sitting on the ceiling, check her feedback, then note that she is still not verified after nearly 6 months, then find someone else.

yeah... i see your point, but IT illiteracy is probably with the majority of the population.

damn, why am i defending this girl. ...think ive just put her in my head now and dnt want to choose anyone else (hate it when that happens).

originally i was looking for Sensual Alexander ...such cute tits! but shes gone from adultwork it seems.   

tonysoprano

I've seen her. Very fit but what i would call a typical 'Romanian' service. Got a bit of FK off her once she warmed up a bit and OWO. The rest was average.

Fucking hot body though.

tonysoprano

+1  :thumbsup:

Bobdayley

I couldn't agree more.

My opinion: (Although personally she is not my cup of tea):

4you/4u ending+Romanian+fake feedback (all presumed punters who left fb have zero fb themselves) + her fb is not rated + photoshopped pictures + false red hair + not verified since 6 months (pbly profile went into sleep mode then reappeared again)+Enfield/Edmonton = recipe for disaster.  :dash:

Does this one works with her:  LORA_JUST4YOU

tonysoprano

Does this one works with her:  LORA_JUST4YOU

Yep she does, I've done her too and the same sort of basic service although Lora was a bit more lively and cheeky personality wise and gave a decent hand-job at the end if I recall. Bit of FK although I know of another punter who saw her last week and said she wouldn't kiss at all.

The Romanians really just make it up as they go along. It's a bit of a lottery with them, you turn up and you might get lucky but generally you don't.

LL

:lol: He may not have done but he enjoyed Sweet Nicole4you!
Shit you got me. I gave her a positive didn't I? She was pretty good. Ok there are exceptions to my rule  :)

mikeiam

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/A+L+E+X+A+N+D+R+A

Alternative ...what you guys think? Shes been on aw before under a different name ...perfect boobs imo

Old monk

Shit you got me. I gave her a positive didn't I? She was pretty good. Ok there are exceptions to my rule  :)
;)There's always exceptions, it doesn't make your own rules bad. One of Mine is never fuck a girl younger than my daughter!! And her I am, can't wait to bone Cindy again :yahoo:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Alternative ...what you guys think? Shes been on aw before under a different name ...perfect boobs imo

I booked her a cpl weeks ago,  took a blue pill and made my way to her address, got there a ittle late 5 mins and she told me I would have to wait an hour!!  so she will double book as she says not all guys turn up

no idea about her service as I did not wait, but she still looks fuckable,

Offline blue

I booked her a cpl weeks ago,  took a blue pill and made my way to her address, got there a ittle late 5 mins and she told me I would have to wait an hour!!  so she will double book as she says not all guys turn up

no idea about her service as I did not wait, but she still looks fuckable,

I've seen this girl on AW under a number of different profiles; it seems she gets FB, hides it and creates a new profile...been seeing this happen for quite some time - I would be suspicious of this one!

Offline The_Don

I've seen this girl on AW under a number of different profiles; it seems she gets FB, hides it and creates a new profile...been seeing this happen for quite some time - I would be suspicious of this one!

Thanks for the info, 1 to avoid then

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

You're probably right https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39482.0