Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Naty Birmingham Tour  (Read 1049 times)

24 review(s) for Hot Naty (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7485057) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Pablo02

Saw this lady earlier on last year in the summer when she was touring bham.

External Link/Members Only

£150 1 hour incall just outside the city centre on Bristol Rd.

Comms all done via text very easy and on point.

Looks Exactly like her profile pics curvy with a big bum and facially attractive Brazilian lady.

Once into room money exchanged and bathroom used got down to fun.
Had already showered prior to meet.
English was well spoken by her and there was somone else in the apartment.
She asked what I liked etc I got undressed and she hung my clothes up and got me a drink.
I opted for a quick massage to ease into the punt.
She used oil and a good technique aswell after a few mins I could feel her using her tongue on my body which quickly have me a raging boner.
She gently slipped her tongue into my ass and was performing rimming which was amazingly good.
After a few mins we got into owo good technique and action lots of deep throat and ball sucking.
On with the condom and she mounted herself onto my cock i couldn’t contain for long and blew my load.

She cleaned me up and offered me another drink whilst I lay in bed general chit chat for a few mins until she started stroking me again and was ready for round 2.

Owo started again and lasted as long as I could take until I wanted to fuck her again
Multiple positions tried and she was very accommodating.
Opted for a hand job in the end which I nicely planted all over her chest.

Went over by at least 10 mins but she wasnt bothered or maybe she didn’t notice  :wacko:

Deffo would see her again but she hasn’t toured bham since this meet.
Not everyone’s cup of tea she’s curvy as opposed to athletic which she states on her profile her bum is big as are her boobs.
Very enthusiastic I found her to be.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 10:14:16 am by Pablo02 »