Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlour – Holland Park-ish  (Read 1479 times)

vpd

Hey all,
Over from Australia for a month or so and am in SERIOUS need of some relief! Are there any parlours with HE / HJ etc. or more that anyone can recommend near Holland Park / Notting Hill Gate? Otherwise anywhere in a 30 min tube ride. Much prefer a place I can just turn up to than having to find and pre-book someone to suit. PM recommendations to a very appreciative Aussie!
Cheers.

Offline Kensal

Hello fella,
A regular in the Mitre pub HP ect. I'm an amateur when it comes to this game so my advice is purely is you're desperate. Willesden Green (jubliee silver, Kensal Green (brown, bakerloo) there is a 24hrs parlour called cleopatra's, £10 in then about £30/50 for 3min blowy sex. Honestly is is a bit shit but a 24hrs constant. Had A bird fall asleep sucking my cock late last night but better than nowt, just!

vpd

Ha! Falling asleep would be a new experience! Worth a bash at those prices though I guess. Haven't made it to the Mitre yet but it's on the list. Cheers, will let you know how I go!

slow and low

Hello fella,
A regular in the Mitre pub HP ect. I'm an amateur when it comes to this game so my advice is purely is you're desperate. Willesden Green (jubliee silver, Kensal Green (brown, bakerloo) there is a 24hrs parlour called cleopatra's, £10 in then about £30/50 for 3min blowy sex. Honestly is is a bit shit but a 24hrs constant. Had A bird fall asleep sucking my cock late last night but better than nowt, just!
Used to visit a lot around 2008/9. Had a cracking,  petite Estonian there, Lena fuck she was tidy. Still open 24 hours, but think quality has dipped considerably.

slow and low

Hey all,
Over from Australia for a month or so and am in SERIOUS need of some relief! Are there any parlours with HE / HJ etc. or more that anyone can recommend near Holland Park / Notting Hill Gate? Otherwise anywhere in a 30 min tube ride. Much prefer a place I can just turn up to than having to find and pre-book someone to suit. PM recommendations to a very appreciative Aussie!
Cheers.
30 mins will get you to Euston few parlours around there and on Eversholt Street.

Offline scarebear

Hey all,
Cheers.

Best Massage in town is here, but you will have to call them first, however they will see you the same day.

External Link/Members Only

The nearest tube is Ravenscourt Park, on the District (Green) Line.

budgie smuggler

How about these : Not too far away, 10 mins from Chiswick Park Tube Station : £60 for 30 mins B2B

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:07:20 pm by budgie smuggler »

budgie smuggler