Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BABYDOLLTAMARA - around Earl's Court - Warning  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Mikeqrk

External Link/Members Only

She has zero feedback on AW which is usually a red flag for me but she looked interesting.

Sent a message to book, no reply to that message but have had repeated unsolicited messages from different numbers over the course of about a week with her profile attached saying 'message this number babe'

Bad feeling about this one....

Offline The_Don

She has zero feedback on AW which is usually a red flag for me.

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Sent a message to book, no reply to that message but have had repeated unsolicited messages from different numbers over the course of about a week with her profile attached saying 'message this number babe'

Messages to a punting number  :unknown:

Did you confirm a booking  :unknown:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Bad feeling about this one....

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 09:44:49 am by The_Don »

Offline Mikeqrk

No booking, got ghosted for about 3 days then a message from a completely different number, then another one from yet another number, then another one from another number! All with her profile. That's my issue, not the fact she's messaging me

Offline Billy no mates

No booking, got ghosted for about 3 days then a message from a completely different number, then another one from yet another number, then another one from another number! All with her profile. That's my issue, not the fact she's messaging me

If a booking has not been confirmed you cannot leave a review, I will move this to general London forum.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 01:08:08 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline Jokerface

This Ron89 put up "Taking requests" mentions this lady, Babydolltamara External Link/Members Only

Maybe he can help?

Offline Ron89

No red flags when I saw her, very nice girl and couldn’t imagine her involved in anything suspect. I haven’t received such messages.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 12:38:49 pm by Ron89 »