Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I’m willing to TOFTT **THIS WEEK**  (Read 996 times)

Offline habbono11

Evening Lads

I have a week off work and thought to treat myself to a busy week if you know what I mean   :wacko:

My preference is Thick, ebony women (but I don’t mind any race as long as they have a wagon I can pound)

I am looking to TOFTT and gladly report back constantly this week. So if you have been sitting on some gems, send them my way and I’ll be glad to give you my undiluted review.

Requirements:

Appearance:
Thick
Huge Ass (option C upwards on the scale below)
Preferably Black (but, not a turn off if any other race)
Not too much belly (but again not a turn off)

Area:
I can work around the South East London and East London regions (if outside that, I will consider if the WG is worth the journey)

Rates:
Anywhere upto £150-£170 ph

So just in a nutshell

Anyone with a huge ass located in the SE and E regions of london
Send them my way and I will do my part for the community

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rioblack90

Come on bro what is this?

YOU will do US a favor? When you have done 1 review since you joined over a year ago?  :sarcastic:
The fact you even have requirements makes less sense. Type in on the Adultwork search bar or Vivastreet what you are after and leave a review yourself.
Even if this post was made with a well-intentioned heart it reeks of self-entitlement and comes off like you are trying to get freebies.

Online myothernameis

I am looking to TOFTT and gladly report back constantly this week. So if you have been sitting on some gems, send them my way and I’ll be glad to give you my undiluted review.

Try this one  :D :D :D :D

This one has over 150 AW reviews so fair play to her.  They seem to enjoy themselves.
I just couldn’t enjoy myself …. as I like CG too much.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ouch!

Offline Mr Sinister

myothernameis :lol:

OP there's a whole bunch of threads in this section that covers your requirements if you care to take a look, pick a WG and go for it that's what TOFTT is all about. We're not going to lay it on a plate for you