Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Let's share eachother AW HOTLISTS!  (Read 2552 times)

Offline puntingking

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 07:02:40 am by puntingking »

Offline southcoastpunter

Let's share eachother AW HOTLISTS!

why? we are all different and like different things. so don't see how it would add any value for others.

anyway, i don't have a hotlist, never have. don't see the point as usually, when you get round to wanting to see them, they have gone or out of your area etc. Maybe that is just me! would be interested to know - How many of your hotlist do you actually get to see? do you just look at your hotlist or so you do another AW (or similar) search every time anyway?

Offline puntingking

Let's share eachother AW HOTLISTS!

why? we are all different and like different things. so don't see how it would add any value for others.

anyway, i don't have a hotlist, never have. don't see the point as usually, when you get round to wanting to see them, they have gone or out of your area etc. Maybe that is just me! would be interested to know - How many of your hotlist do you actually get to see? do you just look at your hotlist or so you do another AW (or similar) search every time anyway?

Quite a few actually.  Even if I don't get to see them. It is better not adding them to my hotlist and forgetting when they are available. I keep wgs on my hotlist and then it shows all the wgs that are available right in front of me without me having to search for the wgs through wasted time and may also missed seeing them.

Also, it is a good idea I thought as we may have different tastes but we have similarities also.

For instance many of the wgs on my hotlist obviously was first recommended by another punter (by a review or in some other way)

:hi:

Offline puntingking

Good idea  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Glad you thought it was a good idea  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your contribution

Hopefully others will continue this thread.  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Glad you thought it was a good idea  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your contribution

Hopefully others will continue this thread.  :hi:

That's not his full hotlist just an AW determined short selection from it.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Indeed his hot list has 147 members! More of a long list than a hot list to me  :D

Offline puntingking

OK, ill Just had a second look.

Offline Rayray23k

I try to keep my HL to 20 and under. I regularly remove one's which on second thought is just too far away or only seemed desirable at the time.

Offline Stevelondon

Nope.
Never had a list….. hot or otherwise.

Just see who I fancy, when I fancy.

Offline aanimator

Good idea, HLs on AW are a great way to keep some record. I make lists based on services.

Offline WelshClipper

My hotlist is a bit eclectic. I really only do it for wgs who travel around.

For example a wg who tours but regularly visits Chester, I like to keep tabs on where she is at any time. (sometimes its Aberdeen  :scare:)

On the other hand for example, Maya must live in Warrington so there is not really any need  :unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’ve found I add someone to my hotlist because I’ve liked the review or profile I’ve read, most of the time they have been parked because of the fresh meat that tours, I’ve going through my hl now after 3-4 years and some of the punts are the best I’ve had ever, should have done them years ago