Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two new HoD girls - Alexa, Lianna - any intel?  (Read 864 times)

Callisto

Noticed these two on the HoD site:

Lianna: External Link/Members Only
Alexa: External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the early pleasure?  Lianna used to be based at Annabella's and is mostly based in MK, it seems; she's also on AW as TaylorRae, and seems to offer more services (CIM, swallow) there than via HoD, albeit for £10 extra: External Link/Members Only.  Recent reviews at www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193108.msg2004546#msg2004546 and www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191721.msg1992850#msg1992850.

Both look very alluring...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:51:40 am by Callisto »

Offline dizietsmae

I fucked Lianna once a while ago, before she popped up on HOD, she was a good fuck, can't remmeber if I did a review or not......

Offline JohnnyScars

Rosie, Hayley and especially Giula (she's my type) look interesting too. The former two are allegedly bisexual, with Hayley's GF being one of the previous HoD girls (Leona). Rosie has worked with HOD before and she has once positive review from a guy called Confucius on %%%. I'm torn between which girl to see, but I think Rosie is the safest bet since I've seen a face pic on their twitter page.

Offline JohnnyScars

Scratch what I said, I'm 99% sure the reviewer Confucius is a tout for HOD/MKE girls. Don't trust anything he says.

Offline Jonestown

I made a booking to see new girl in london; Seline today, but looks like she has been pulled from the schedule overnight.