Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Lola sensual  (Read 932 times)

DUNDA55

External Link/Members Only

Comms: simple by text
Venue: functional flat, usual apparatus in the room
Cost: £40 for 30
Lola: as per pics - she has had her face in previous profiles but has now blurred out
Facially not attractive but has the itch for a big titted milf so hey HO. As advertised tho, a 14 with a tummy, decent enough shaped arse and big soft whackers.

Service: not much to say but the usual Hungarian wash, vac and wax. Solid o w o to the edge but fancied a good rodgering today so spent most of it in doggy. Read a previous thread about the new Poundland sex toy range, so took along a £1 cock ring - worked a treat for a quid! Put the coat on and then the ring and let it buzz while I smashed her back doors in.

Good long spurt in the bag, showered up and left.

Not sure I would recommend her for a long punt as comms are limited but she is a nice enough woman who tries to make conversation. I don’t pay for that though, so worth trying a short punt to test the water.

Planning another punt for tomorrow as I write this. Still have an itch...

:yahoo:

Offline bestbefore

You took a risk, two negative reviews on here and hidden AW fb!

DUNDA55

You took a risk, two negative reviews on here and hidden AW fb!

Punting is a Risk!  :yahoo:

But yes, I get your point.

Offline SamLP

It looks like the profile has been passed on or bought. The previous wg was called Nadia.
Lola has been around for ages. Below are a few of her previous links which will bring up her older reviews.
I saw her once for an uninspired punt 3 years ago, and then in passing many times afterwards when i was punting other wg's she was working with.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:20:18 pm by SamLP »