Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any scat girl (receiving) in London?  (Read 6047 times)

Dant3

Hi guys,
Looking for a scat/hardsports receiver. I have been searching the forum but all info re this matter seems to be outdated.
Thanks. 

vw

Hi guys,
Looking for a scat/hardsports receiver. I have been searching the forum but all info re this matter seems to be outdated.
Thanks.

Like the shit is out of date and gone white ?

Hows the school holidays anyway, shame about he rain

Offline Morthos

Nice thought-policing going on here. 'OP has a recognised fetish I don't agree with. Call him a troll and report him!'

As long as it's consensual, who cares what nasty depraved shit (pun intended  :P) he gets up to?

Offline Londonpunter30

I'd suggest Louise hunter, if I can find her aw link I'll post it later.. if not you may have to go over to Europe to meet someone that does this

weedougie

MonaRed in Wallington does

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her - not for this service, so I can't recommend - and although she does get good reviews, I wasn't that taken with her

Offline iPad3

I've seen her - not for this service, so I can't recommend - and although she does get good reviews, I wasn't that taken with her

£100 to shit in her mouth, each to there own etc but surely she you'd want  more than that!!

Offline Londonpunter30

Can't remember that being on her profile last time I checked.

She looks ok in some pics but the stupid wig in others puts me off

Online boardyhell

imagine being the bloke who follows dant3 :dash:

Offline PleadInsanity

£100 to shit in her mouth, each to there own etc but surely she you'd want  more than that!!

Yet offers French Kissing @ (discretion) :lol:

Offline pumps

Offline iPad3

Yet offers French Kissing @ (discretion) :lol:

This point had also occurred, you wouldn't want to follow a punter who had crapped in her mouth would you.

Perhaps the discretion in this instance is the punters discretion.

Offline Jonestown

Should Scat girls should be put in the same bracket as barebackers seeing as they are almost certainly just as much of a health hazard ?

Offline claretandblue

Should Scat girls should be put in the same bracket as barebackers seeing as they are almost certainly just as much of a health hazard ?
The idea of shagging a hooker who allows people to shit on or in them is repulsive to me,there as bad,if not worse,than barebackers  :vomit:

Offline Hobbit

The idea of shagging a hooker who allows people to shit on or in them is repulsive to me,there as bad,if not worse,than barebackers  :vomit:

I see your point, but this could also apply to girls that swallow cum. Is Shit and cum that different? Just playing devils advocate that's all.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 04:48:46 pm by Hobbit »

Offline claretandblue

I see your point, but this could also apply to girls that swallow cum. Is Shit and cum that different? Just playing devils advocate that's all.
Yes totally different in many ways not least in terms of health risks.

I am amazed you would even compare the two,i think you are in the 0.01% on this one...

slow and low

I am amazed you would even compare the two,i think you are in the 0.01% on this one...
+ 1

Offline Hobbit

Do you not understand the term "playing devils advocate"? I was just making a point. I personally don't like them smell of shit or cum. In fact, the smell of cum makes me Wanna vomit!

slow and low

Offline pumps

Do you not understand the term "playing devils advocate"? I was just making a point. I personally don't like them smell of shit or cum. In fact, the smell of cum makes me Wanna vomit!

Lol I'm afraid to ask

Offline claretandblue

Yes I do ,your point is a load of bullshit  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

I don't care how stunning a woman could be
I find it physically repulsive receiving shit on your face and bareback. ..
Man these ladies who do the above must really have lowest of the low self opinions of themselves. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jac0bin

Lol I'm afraid to ask

LOL me too...I know you don't know me but thought you might like this one  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

LOL me too...I know you don't know me but thought you might like this one  ;)

Lol bet you got well excited about posting that picture on here when you pulled up behind that van.

Basically that advert is me

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline NIK

Hi guys,
Thanks.

Another typical one off post. Then he fucks off. Typical pattern for such posts.

Offline Banana100

Is shit and cum that different? Fuck yeah!! What are you? Stupid or dumb to ask this sort of question?

Saying to a prossie: Can I cum in your face v can I shit on your face... you'd get a slap almost every time you say the latter.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.

Offline Banana100

Banned reason: Threats of violence.

Sufaking

Hey, it may be a "recognised fetish" but that doesn't mean we're gonna respect it. Chopping up and eating people is a fetish for some crazies too y'know.

What I'm saying is, not all fetishes are equal, some are weird, some crazy and some a symptom of mental illness. I'd add wanting to shit on someone or eat shit as the fetish of someone who has something a little bit wrong with their brain.