Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZAYRA_LONDON  (Read 4039 times)

Offline king tarzan

:dance: YES 100% I CAN CONFIRM THIS WOMAN IS FOR REAL

External Link/Members Only

Had my eyes on this honey for a while, but deep down I thought must be fake!! emailed her asked if she was for real and told me to come and see... which i thought would be a waste of time... so did not bother...

Few months later and this evening near her location, called her, we spoke and very friendly, again i asked if real pictures and not some models, giggled and told me to come and see...

Got to her location in paddington...
basement flat, she opened door..

TALL about 5'8, dress size 8 to 10 excellent healthy figure ... light brown skin (Romanian origin) ( could well be mistaken for south asian or latino beauty too)

My banana just froze, went numb.. my hawk eyes focusing in on her model looking world class beautiful existence..
she had on silky bathrobe, what long sexy silky brown legs, what a lovely rear end, my mind and mouth were watering under the silky black bathrobe a ripe delicious MANGO!!!

I paid for full service for 30 mins £100 for deep tongue kissing, oral without, oral on her and cum 1 time protected..
Slightly assertive at first in telling me to strip fully, she pushed me on bed, sat on my chest and looked me in the eyes and she shoved her tongue down my throat.. passionate hoover suction type snogging tongues swirling.. then i spread those sexy legs open and mango time.. i gorged her mango. tongue shovelling and slurping, she enjoyed my oral on her delicious sweet fresh smelling juicy mango... she encouraged me to rim her , but i declined NOT MY THING TO DO!!!
she then gave me excellent owo, took my banana down deep throat, and then she started to slap my big banana across her lips and face whilst glaring at me!! she sat on my face and jiggled whilst i munched and juiced away at her delicious mango..
then on with rubber, she told me to do her doggy, which i obliged, gave her a humping for a few minutes slow and fast..
then she got in missionary position, i fingered her, slightly tight but very warm mango, then got on top banana entry into mango tunnel, she encouraged me to give her a good hard fucking and i went 75% power force in conjunction with heavy deep tongue kissing until i popped...

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.5/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

So, the man from Del Monte - he say "Yes!"?

Dave

Loveit

Great find KT. Now on the HL.

Offline Hobbit

Offline king tarzan

Offline PLeisure

Which lucky mango will be the recipient of your banana's 50th review...  :dance:  :dancegirl:  :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Which lucky mango will be the recipient of your banana's 50th review...  :dance:  :dancegirl:  :drinks:

working on that 1...

Offline MrDog

KT you say £100 for 30 mins and her page states £80 for 30 mins £120 for 60mins.
So was it £80 for 30 mins plus £20 extras ie DFK?
Congrats on the 50th review.

Offline MrDog

I thought this was your 50th, my mistake !

Offline claretandblue

I can take or leave the fruit references but the "physical construction" summary is a winner  :hi:

Offline regenmeister

Offline king tarzan

KT you say £100 for 30 mins and her page states £80 for 30 mins £120 for 60mins.
So was it £80 for 30 mins plus £20 extras ie DFK?
Congrats on the 50th review.
she does two services, body to body massage and full service, the full service is where the extra's kick in..
£100 for 30 mins, i had to pay £20 for owo.. and even in 1 hour it is 1 pop only..
That is why i opted for 30 mins at £100 because she is super hot and gives a excellent service..
My opinion 1 is  better off at £100 for 30 mins gfe..

Offline MrDog

Online NightKid

.. and even in 1 hour it is 1 pop only..

It's rare to see a Romanian who DFKs and I can overlook the £20 extra for OWO ... but 1 pop in an hour is not cool, bro.

To use your eloquent words, she is bananas.  :wackogirl:

Offline Turtle1

Cant stand prossies that say 1 pop. Instatly off my list. We are paying for time. These bitches need to change their rates "per 1 cum" not hourly. 

Rant over

Offline claretandblue

It's rare to see a Romanian who DFKs and I can overlook the £20 extra for OWO ... but 1 pop in an hour is not cool, bro.

To use your eloquent words, she is bananas.  :wackogirl:
+1 one pop is a stupid rule and for me ruin the punt as I would have that in the back of my mind throughout

mariocorleone

she changed her name on aw :  maya_paddington   

Offline droplet

Its a different girl now.

I met her ( the original )once. I walked out.

She is run by pimps. Shame as she was a really pretty girl.

Offline king tarzan

she changed her name on aw :  maya_paddington

My review is up there
not this girl profile swap

Offline king tarzan

Its a different girl now.

I met her ( the original )once. I walked out.

She is run by pimps. Shame as she was a really pretty girl.

I don't know if she is run by pimps
she looked in control to me
not scared and knows how to make money