Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola of GEA  (Read 1320 times)

Wee Man

External Link/Members Only

When you meet most girls they either give you a half-hearted handshake or a peck on the cheek but Lola surprised me by giving me a full on hug as though she'd known me for years. She has a freckle-faced girl next door look about her but also has several piercings and tattoos which give a hint at her other side.

After a brief chat we went for some DFK then onto some great OWO. Soon it was on with the jacket and then some doggy followed by mish with plenty of DFK then finished off with cowgirl with her riding my boner as though it were the rodeo. She held on tight by squeezing her pussy around my cock every time I thrust and pretty soon I shot my load.

After cleaning up and about to leave, she gave me another full on hug. I must admit I did find that a nice change from the usual leaving protocol.

If you fancy trying her yourself you'll have to keep a beady eye on the GEA website as she only works a few hours every few weeks but she is worth it.

Mindful

I've Lola in the past when she first started and I would say she was a Positive.
I've booked Lola a couple of times since and they have confirmed the booking.
They then have texted me back to say she is unavailable did I want someone else.
I was beginning to think it was just a scam but it’s good to know she is still working there.

hunnymuncher

Is lola on this week? Cracking bod. Your review is right up my street. Thanks for putting this up and reviewing again wee man.  :thumbsup:

Wee Man

I don't think she is on this week but you just have to keep checking. She said she had a "day job" and just used the agency to boost her wages now and then when she needed something so didn't have any regular work pattern.

hunnymuncher

Ah I see, makes sense. Sounds like a switched on lass.
Thank you for  reviewing again wee man.  :hi:
this lass sounds a good one.
I do hope ill catch her when she is on, some point in the future.

Had a date from hell from POF recently.!!
AN absolute bunny boiler,  :crazy:
I had been straight up With the lass no strings fun that all the lass would get, as my boys divorce etc.
 All was Fine she was well game I tell thee. Good laugh a couple of nights of an average fuck for free.
Sadly it is true nothing is for free.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Now I've had to change my phone number.  :angry: :angry:
Either I was a tremendous fuck (which i know i am not that good) or more likely one of those ££ women snakes with tits. who I feel saw me as a sure thing a cash cow. Good job.

Here we hoe back on the punting I go.
Out of everyone i have followed your reviews the most, when I was a lurker. Up most respect wee man.
 :drinks: