Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Bonnie Lassie (Glasgow)  (Read 1296 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

So people may have noticed that I'm into the older ladies. And strangely this was the first mature WG I'd ever been with. I was 21 I think at the time and she was nice and treated me well.

So here I was a couple of months back, probably around April. I arranged a punt with her, a very easy to find flat near st Enoch centre. Comms by phone all nice and easy. Found the place ok and let in promptly.

This lady is big. A big 50 year old hoar and I must have had rose tinted spectacles. I'd remembered her being much sexier in my head. But since then, I've banged some seriously hot milf WGs and she didn't compare too well if I'm honest. However, plenty to like, lovely accent, not ugly, just big and wobbly but not in a good way. Massive firm boobies which is always nice. This was a 2 pop punt in 30 minutes for £50.

Anyway, I asked for a blowjobs with a facial to start... she wasn't impressed. 'Why do you want to cum on my face?' I just said that it's something I very much enjoy, I'd come to see her specifically because she offered it. If she didn't want to, I'd respect that, but if be going elsewhere and she should maybe change her profile....

No, she said it was fine, but said she doesn't get on her knees for anyone so it has to be on the bed. I didn't ask but ok.... (to be fair, that exchange would be what one would call getting off on the wrong foot)

Anyway I received a decent uncovered blowjob in the bed which was great, but she made me finish which her on top I wanted her to lie down, but she sort of wanted me onto her cheek. A wee bit. A letdown.

5 minutes of chat, which was ok, but she was just not int he mood. I felt stirrings in my loins and asked her to suck it again, she did. I was hard in seconds. Wasn't letting her on top (she s probably at least 20 stone) so I vent her over and banged her untill I was done.

I should maybe make it a negative, many would. But on this occasion, I don't know, it was seedy and a little dirty. And I kind of like that. She gives a good bj. Sex nothing to write home about. But I still enjoyed it. She was just being a little bit of a bitch that day. Hahaha

I probably won't be back though.