Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kara Bee - South Kensington  (Read 1019 times)

Offline deantannn

External Link/Members Only

Girl: Her advert states she is Korean and she does dress and act Korean but she is not. If you read her page carefully, she says she from Laos which I suspect is true. Despite the misdirection, she is gorgeous and tall. So tall that I started questioning in my head if she was actually a TS but I never managed to confirm my suspiscion and highly likely me being overly paranoid

Price: 250

Body: I estimate to be C cup and enhanced - no scaring at all so I could be wrong.

The deed: She started by going on a tour all over my body with both her lips and tongue which felt fantastic, something i only ever get from South East Asians when travelling. She put a lot of focus on my nipples as she decent slowly down my body with some interruptions where she launch straight for my mouth to give me one of the most aggressive DFKs I had in awhile. Soon she start passionately kissing my little buddy where she suck like a craze vacuum trying to get me to cum and right before I did, she offer me a condom. She then gave me the ride of my life asking me to suck her tits where I finish.

Overall: She puts effort in her work which is shown by how fast I came and have amazing body and legs that goes up to the heavens.  Only problem for me and this is a personal problem, i had the suspiscion that she actually a TS but I never able to prove or justify my  suspicion at all as she most likely a woman who just super tall

I think I will return as she was great fun after saving more money