Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky 28 Feltham (2nd visit)  (Read 3591 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (32 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline shawtyy

External Link/Members Only
Cost: 130/1hr

SP: Tall, enhanced tits, slim, plump lips, few tattoos

This was my second visit. texted on arrival and asked to come up. Pleasantries out the way, asked me to get undressed and then sat on the bed. a little chit chat while rubbing her hands on my shaft and then stuck her tongue in my mouth for dfk. she then went down and made a comment on my pre cum and then proceeded to lick it up and then gave me an amazing bj going deep and licking it up and down, followed by the balls and then down to my ass where she stuck her tongue deep inside my hairy ass. She moved her ass near my face where i fingered her holes, her pussy was loose, probably could fit my fist in if i wanted (didnt) but fingered her hard and then got her to taste my fingers.

Time to dom up, fucked her in doggy, spanking her ass, pulling her hair and then putting it in her ass, and kept going back and forth from pussy to ass, ass to pussy
Turned her round, choking her, spitting in her mouth. Ended by cumming in her mouth.

A little chit chat before she went back to sucking my dick, finger in my ass. took her stockings off while i sucker her toes, got her to suck mine. Was unable to bust a second time and called it a day.

showered up and left.

she is very submissive and dont think there much she says no too.

Offline Lorachoop

always a good time with Vicky.

She does say no to Swallow though. Would be the perfect package if she did that, but I will take the 99%  :D

Online patelprat

She's very service-orientated.

She really let you spit in her mouth and was good with it??

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for sharing, sounds really hot, ready to Hl, just wondering about the location. Is she at Feltham or Hounslow, which is the closest station...

Online patelprat

Felham, but it's not too close to any stations.
Best bet is car or maybe a combination of train and bus.

Offline shawtyy

She's very service-orientated.

She really let you spit in her mouth and was good with it??

It kind of just happened in the moment, she is very submissive.

Offline gurds

Vicky is nice but she's just too skinny now! Didn't enjoy having sex with her last time I saw her as she is skin and bones.

Offline deg_dilemma

Vicky is nice but she's just too skinny now! Didn't enjoy having sex with her last time I saw her as she is skin and bones.

Yea I kind of agree. She's gone really downhill in terms of appearance, though she is still very good on service and willingness.

Online patelprat

Yea I kind of agree. She's gone really downhill in terms of appearance, though she is still very good on service and willingness.

Haven't seen her for a while, but to me the look is lean and well-defined. I'd not say skinny, as she has some definition. Very tight.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 08:48:56 pm by patelprat »

Offline jgillis

I always enjoy my time with Vicky. There is never any drama or awkwardness. She's very good at reading the mood and accommodating. I wouldn't say she's submissive, more that she's very willing. I can't honestly remember her saying no to anything, not that I push any boundaries.

But be warned, don't get her talking, as she'll never stop.

It's a five mins cab ride from Feltham Station.

Offline Jayjay1

Are there any other pics of her other than those few on her AW profile.

Online patelprat

Are there any other pics of her other than those few on her AW profile.

No.
She has tattoos though and a slim, fit body.

She's very horny all the time, great for a dirty GFE. Rims really well even without you having to ask. I was basically sitting on her face last night (lightly of course)

FYI she mentioned to me on my last visit (last night) her prices will go up. Not sure when or if there is any truth in it, just sharing what she said.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 03:34:15 pm by patelprat »

Offline Jayjay1

Look forward to your report mate. Any idea if she has friends into a 3some?

Organising a naughty wet fuck with her as we speak.

Online patelprat

Look forward to your report mate. Any idea if she has friends into a 3some?

Organising a naughty wet fuck with her as we speak.

I already reviewed her way back. No idea about 3somes, I don't think so though. Her actual bedroom is pretty small.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 03:51:41 pm by patelprat »

Offline Jayjay1

Time for an update then, lol.

I'll send one if me and her can align times and dates. Just asked if squirts she told me she always soaking wet  :yahoo:
Hope that's not BS

Online patelprat

Time for an update then, lol.

I'll send one if me and her can align times and dates. Just asked if squirts she told me she always soaking wet  :yahoo:
Hope that's not BS

She gets really wet yes, she loves receiving RO, never seen her squirt though (or asked).

Offline Bartolomeo

I wish she was in a more accessible part of London

Offline Jayjay1

I wish she was in a more accessible part of London

Thats how she keeps her rates low and I hope she a sex addict too.

Personally I like to chill around the area after the punt, whether coffee shop or just walk around. Shame seems like its just cum and go with her location.

Online patelprat

I'm lucky in that I can drive there in 30 mins and parking not an issue.

Online randompunter1234

I already reviewed her way back. No idea about 3somes, I don't think so though. Her actual bedroom is pretty small.

her profile does state MMF

I would actually love a MMF with her. She seems like perfect for one

Offline cubuvina

does she has a big or small ass?

Online Saltnpepper

does she has a big or small ass?

Going off her pics and the reviews seems like a small one.