Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie James69 - Epsom - B&S timewaster  (Read 479 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5106277) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline drwho

Walked (eventually)

External Link/Members Only

Struggling to get through to any of the higher heights of my hotlists on a bank holiday so phoned this one after reading a positive on here and a positive on AW.

Spoke to a friendly female and arranged to go to the postcode in Epsom.
Large block of flats opposite the station that I've visited previously for similar purposes.
Called at appointed time, asked to wait 20 mins. No reply for 45 mins. Text for an update. Told to go to the flat but missing detail. Received full flat details a 1 hour after meeting should have taken place.
Got through flat complex and met by a different girl. Younger than who I was going for but didn't do it for me anyway.
She realised by my reaction that I was expecting someone different. She apologized and said she was with a client and could I wait. I took the opportunity to use the shower. Heard voices while I was in there but came out and found another different girl in the room. Better looking this time. She suggested I might want 2 girls....
Politely declined and showed them the AW profile. They got the maid to call me. She explained she wasn't working today but I could see her tomorrow.
The profile had AVAILABLE TODAY displayed.

I thanked the girls for the shower and left.