Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met 'SCOUSE GIRL AGE 20'?  (Read 3817 times)

alan given

If you look at the review info seeker did he put a screenshot of her profile it says bareback on it. Don't know how to put that here but if somebody else could you will see it is there.

Yes BB and she isn't in Liverpool.She traveled to Bristol according to the profile provided and then, I think, on to Scotland if I recall. :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Nice little screen shot y123

Says a lot about more than just her does that

Offline opal

Opal ,you say you have seen her and had a decent service and you are not new to this game ,if you are that bothered about her reputation why don't you have a revisit and pop a report up ? At least we would have up to date intel.

Bb

Bb

Im not interested in her reputation, I only gave details of my experience as regards she was willing for me to film CIM and gave an unrushed and decent service....and with no BB offered!
Anyway Im not a trusted member so my FR wouldnt mean anything to the trusted members so perhaps yourself or another trusted member should TOFFT?

As for services advertised on AW, I dont believe that every service stated on any girls profile is always offered. The BB on her profile is probably as true as her statement that she is 'brand new'.

If I did plan to revisit I would like to know if a trusted member on here has had been offered BB. However Im not going to revisitmainly because as I've stated in the 'price rise' thread, I wouldnt pay £140 an hour. Also ive still got the CIM videos and photos of the punt if I wanted to relive the punt.  I would be happy to post these in the private pictures gallery as im sure Infoseeker would be interested in seeing them. :D

Offline cueball

Anyway Im not a

trusted member

trusted members

trusted member

Opal

You seem a little upset that you've not automatically been accepted as being trusted.

I would have thought you'd have understood this, you being so forum savvy

yorkshire123

If Infoseekers had posted his FR before I saw her I probably wouldnt have seeen her, and in my view he has largely destroyed any reputations she might have had.

Im not interested in her reputation

Make you mind up big cheese.

She's a BB'ing skank who you had a good time with, what's the big problem?

Offline cueball

Where's opal gone?

Oh, hang on, he'll handing out pearls of punting wisdom on the m54, whoops, network 54 I mean

Edit... does the m54 go to Liverpool?

Offline opal

Opal

You seem a little upset that you've not automatically been accepted as being trusted.

I would have thought you'd have understood this, you being so forum savvy

Couldnt give a monkeys mate. If I was bothered I'd have 3,264 posts to my name. I would have thought you'd understand this :D

Offline opal

Where's opal gone?

Oh, hang on, he'll handing out pearls of punting wisdom on the m54, whoops, network 54 I mean

Edit... does the m54 go to Liverpool?

Dont worry Im still here mate, I was hoping to get some joke telling tips from you but your lines are amongst the worst ive heard. :crazy:

Offline cueball

Couldnt give a monkeys mate. If I was bothered I'd have 3,264 posts to my name. I would have thought you'd understand this :D

Narr, don't buy that. Reading your posts tells me different than that. Read your posts on this thread back to yourself.

You've definately got that air of supreme knowledge about you....

Just a thought, you been here before?

3,265 now

Offline cueball

Dont worry Im still here mate, I was hoping to get some joke telling tips from you but your lines are amongst the worst ive heard. :crazy:

:lol: I do me best  :D

Yep, air of superiority

yorkshire123

:lol: I do me best  :D

Yep, air of superiority

I can feel a Ronnie Pickering type outburst any minute  :sarcastic:

Offline opal

Make you mind up big cheese.

She's a BB'ing skank who you had a good time with, what's the big problem?

Well cockwomble, merely an obsevation and not one im bothered about. It does however appear you know a lot more about her that I do.

Offline opal

Narr, don't buy that. Reading your posts tells me different than that. Read your posts on this thread back to yourself.

You've definately got that air of supreme knowledge about you....

Just a thought, you been here before?

3,265 now

Youre the one telling me I know nothing. I probably don't but keep guessing if it amuses you. :hi:

yorkshire123

Well cockwomble, merely an obsevation and not one im bothered about. It does however appear you know a lot more about her that I do.

I'm flattered, usually I just get wanker or tosser but from you I get a real name  :hi:
(not that I know what it means by the way)

What makes you think I know more about her than you? You've seen her I haven't.

I'm going by what I see on her profile that BB was on the menu, thus she's a skank. No ifs no buts a BB'ing skank.

Offline opal

Its the same as arsebadger, look it up  :D

But like i said I dont believe everything I read on AW profiles or anywhere else. Thats why we have forums to discuss things. :drinks:

Offline cueball

Youre the one telling me I know nothing. I probably don't but keep guessing if it amuses you. :hi:

I'm sure you're a font of knowledge (well, you do come across as being a font) but all I've learned from you is that you've seen a bare backing scammer from two years ago and you think that having bb on her profile means she don't offer it (in your world).

Oh, and she let you cum in her mouth & take some piccies

Oh again, I learnt that it upset you to be not automatically trusted

But never let it be said I judge a book by its cover, share with us your pearls pal, it'll gain you our trust, the info swap is priceless on here (as you know)

That were pretty friendly I thought  :D

Offline opal

I'm sure you're a font of knowledge (well, you do come across as being a font) but all I've learned from you is that you've seen a bare backing scammer from two years ago and you think that having bb on her profile means she don't offer it (in your world).

Oh, and she let you cum in her mouth & take some piccies

Oh again, I learnt that it upset you to be not automatically trusted

But never let it be said I judge a book by its cover, share with us your pearls pal, it'll gain you our trust, the info swap is priceless on here (as you know)

That were pretty friendly I thought  :D

Forums are about sharing info. if I have an opinion or something to share I will post it but I dont need anyones approval or have any desire to be a top poster.
Oh and I didnt really mean you guys are cockwombles and arsebadgers its just theres nothing much on TV tonight. Hows that for an apology :timeout:

Offline cueball

Oh and I didnt really mean you guys are cockwombles and arsebadgers its just theres nothing much on TV tonight. Hows that for an apology :timeout:

Ha ha, I'll accept that apology.

That's the first thing we've agreed on, there's fuck all on the Tele  :D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:21:06 pm by cueball »

vw

Forums are about sharing info. if I have an opinion or something to share I will post it but I dont need anyones approval or have any desire to be a top poster.

Can you legally hunt those or do you need a permit ?  :unknown:

yorkshire123

Oh no you don't opel me old fruit, I finally get a decent insult name & you try to take it away from me a couple of posts later.

That's just not cricket  :(

Offline opal

Oh no you don't opel me old fruit, I finally get a decent insult name & you try to take it away from me a couple of posts later.

That's just not cricket  :(

Have it your own way cockwomble  :hi:

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol:

You've had your ukp welcome opal

Welcome aboard, let's hope this ain't the last ribbing we all give each other.

Ps

Nobody could match "sludge"

Night of the sludge will live in my comedy bank for a long long time

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:49:11 pm by cueball »

Offline opal

let's hope this ain't the last ribbing we all give each other.

Carry on cockwombling and arsebadgering and it wont  :D

vw

You've had your ukp welcome opal

Welcome aboard, let's hope this ain't the last ribbing we all give each other.

Ps

Nobody could match "sludge"

Night of the sludge will live in my comedy bank for a long long time

I wish more were like sludge, everyone else would be left on their own.

Great guy old sludge fooled Yorkie.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

I wish more were like sludge, everyone else would be left on their own.

Have a read, it still has me laughing....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78543.0

yorkshire123

Leave him alone, Sludge was misunderstood that's all.

I'm thinking of starting a petition to bring him back every Christmas  :D

Offline cueball

Leave him alone, Sludge was misunderstood that's all.

I'm thinking of starting a petition to bring him back every Christmas  :D

I'd sign that.

Ukp needs the sludges of the world  :D

Offline Golovkin

Maybe it's just me but the fact she used to offer bareback and used to offer a two girl with another bare backer is enough for me to stay away.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Here is the girl she used to offer threesomes with profile has reappeared lately I'm guessing she has probably been in prison!

Offline Asianfcuker

I wonder if it could be a mother & daughter duo  :wackogirl:
AF
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:36:01 am by Asianfcuker »

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Maybe you could get a mother daughter+daughter as she was offering duos with this girl aswell. I have never seen this one say she will do bareback but it wouldn't surprise me if she offered it  avoid I think.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:16:33 am by Golovkin »

Offline blackburnian

Here is the girl she used to offer threesomes with profile has reappeared lately I'm guessing she has probably been in prison!
Fucking hell she's rough looking .

Bb

Offline cueball

Fucking hell she's rough looking .

Bb

One for cueball's cuties there  :D

I'll gladly roll her out when the time is right