Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Scarlette May - Stockport  (Read 1014 times)

Offline potter92

Any intel on this one. Noticed she's a cam girl but also doing meets in the Stockport area. Anyone seen her?  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

If she's actually doing meetings it looks like you're going to need a cam booking first or send her a picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BEGGSY69

I've met with her several times. I will do a review or an amalgamation of the various meets we've had at some point.

She's not submissive and has updated her profile recently to confirm this. She's tall and is probably a 14 top, 16 bottom. More meat on her than I would usually go for but there are so few 'new' girls about that offer a decent service. Good GFE experience. Oral both ways, decent deep oral but no gagging from her, various positions. She works from her own home, hence the stranger danger comment and is a single parent so discretion and security paramount. After several meets she started to get more 'bratty', no oral on me, wanting to spank me or paddle me. None of which floats my boat.

She is very responsive to fingers and does and squirt when the right technique is supplied.

Hope the above helps.

Offline GingerNuts

I've met with her several times.

Did you have to show her your face before you met? If you did how was it done?

Offline BEGGSY69

Yes I did. I had a Cam session with her at least once before the first meet.