Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cosmopolitan Moving  (Read 5539 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

Popped in for my last punt of 2022 to see Chelsea, noticed a few signs up saying cosmo were moving to a new location, got chatty with the receptionist for a bit and she said the building had been sold for around 2 years and they were finally doing something with it so they were moving to a new location. From the sounds of it prices are staying the same, most of the girls are likely moving over it’s just gonna be a new location similar to how Piccadilly moved sites. In light of this, what’s been your best punt at the (arguably) least discreet parlour in Manchester.

Offline GingerNuts

Was the experience any better than your review from October? Have they said where they're moving to?

Offline sandy2000

They are moving to Bridge St, between Deansgate & Salford Central Station.

It was on another post on here but I can’t find it to link to.

Offline markmark13

Best ever punt at Cosmo's? Sandy, yes The Sandy, of course. She used to work here and the one at Walkden opposite the shopping centre.

Other good punts - Louise/Fay, possibly the first girl I ever saw with fake boobs, and Maria a blonde bombshell. I'm talking early 90's here though!

Offline cpw_19

In light of this, what’s been your best punt at the (arguably) least discreet parlour in Manchester.

Memorable ones - my first punt with busty blonde Chloe. Also Scouse blonde Lucy - gave an unforgettable rimjob :D

Re: discretion - I'd have said Pandora's in Fallowfield was the most indiscreet - even I don't have the balls to go in there in front of a pub window full of students!

Offline Mi-Go

This was mentioned in a recent review of Cosmopolitan.  A comment by another member said it was going to be 65 Bridge Street.

Offline FlashDemon17

Was the experience any better than your review from October? Have they said where they're moving to?

Much better, she’s got way more stamina in going on top and slimmed down a bit, she’s also got better technique and generally a better value punt, still not gonna compete with the top indies but for a parlour punt she’s well worth the money now. Also 56 Bridge Street.

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive only been in Cosmo twice. First time no ladies were free and the second an ageing blonde was free, when I asked if she did owo she looked me up and down like something the cat dragged in and snapped 'No!'.

I walked both times.

Offline Kool Keef

Only been once, meh.
Preferred the sleazier vibe of Piccadilly Selecta for a similar price.

Offline Boates

Visited twice, left alone when time was up twice, couldn't find my way out of the building twice!!
Hopefully more luck with the latter at the new place!   :sarcastic:

Offline Sumpy

I will be in the area on Friday so will have a look around bridge street and report back.

Offline ulstersubbie

Only been once, meh.
Preferred the sleazier vibe of Piccadilly Selecta for a similar price.

Like you KK, I only ever ventured in once but left without punting, didn't like the vibe of the place.

Offline Northerndave666

Good luck with discreteness when it moves. Crazy Pedros next door, a sandwich shop also next door and faces 2 restaurants !

Offline Kool Keef

The alley at the back where the rear entrance is can get busy with people as well, especially in the summer

Offline Rack Admirer

I will be in the area on Friday so will have a look around bridge street and report back.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sumpy

Actually managed to get there today. Everything is as stated, neither entrance is discrete but would prefer the rear. No sign work is up yet, the roller shutter doors are just plain grey, the rear entrance just has 65 bridge street painted on it. Glad I paid a visit during daylight hours, at least get to know the layout ready for the dark hours, short back alley looks as if it needs care after dark.

Offline Rack Admirer

Actually managed to get there today. Everything is as stated, neither entrance is discrete but would prefer the rear. No sign work is up yet, the roller shutter doors are just plain grey, the rear entrance just has 65 bridge street painted on it. Glad I paid a visit during daylight hours, at least get to know the layout ready for the dark hours, short back alley looks as if it needs care after dark.

is it above manchester barbers? also, is the rear entrance via "back bridge street"?

Offline Kool Keef

Probably be better if they don't put a sign up or if they do it's nice & discreet, when Boudoir Babes were there the sign was very noticable  :scare:

Offline Sumpy

Front door direct off the street, may go upstairs I don’t know as I haven’t been in yet. Yes, from back bridge street.

Offline PhelTGrik

is it above manchester barbers? also, is the rear entrance via "back bridge street"?

Google Street view recce suggests if you get the wrong door you may well be asked if you need something for the weekend.

Offline Sumpy

Walked passed the Portland street entrance this afternoon, couldn’t go in as I was with family. Number 44 lit up in red neon so I presume that the place was open. Those steps looked steep, would be knackered reaching the top 😂

Offline two pumps and squirt

Ling from a few years ago was by far the best at this establishment

Offline RandomGuy99

Good to know.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 07:49:25 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline PD11

I was a regular 2012-2014...

1. Chloe - little blonde girl, bit chunky, nice big tits. Licked my arse hole clean before I screwed her tight little arse hole. Finished on her face. Lovely.

2. Crystal - Romanian blonde. Went to work for Bond Girls. Just a sexy little hustler that was always looking to make money from you. Bending her over one of the sex benches and rifling her pussy from behind lives long in the memory.

3 Chinese lady - first person to throw a finger up my arse. Lovely.

4. Thai lady - told her I'd never fucked a Thai before, she rode me like her country's pride depended on it.

5. Spanish girl - Prascialla - Just gave really, really good blow jobs.

If anyone has memories of these girls please share!

Offline Chris1990mcr

I was a regular 2012-2014...

1. Chloe - little blonde girl, bit chunky, nice big tits. Licked my arse hole clean before I screwed her tight little arse hole. Finished on her face. Lovely.

2. Crystal - Romanian blonde. Went to work for Bond Girls. Just a sexy little hustler that was always looking to make money from you. Bending her over one of the sex benches and rifling her pussy from behind lives long in the memory.

3 Chinese lady - first person to throw a finger up my arse. Lovely.

4. Thai lady - told her I'd never fucked a Thai before, she rode me like her country's pride depended on it.

5. Spanish girl - Prascialla - Just gave really, really good blow jobs.

If anyone has memories of these girls please share!

3 was ling
4 was joy

both great girls

Offline rajthebritish

Ling and joy fuck me they are bringing back some memories had some memorable punts with them both

Offline GingerNuts

Ling and joy fuck me they are bringing back some memories had some memorable punts with them both

Just living on your memories nowadays?

Offline hornypunter

Used to like visiting Cosmopolitan back in the day. Though was never a fan if the bench bed type things, hopefully they will not have taken them with them. :D

Offline tnt111

Even less discreet now....poor move.....would of been better taking over the old Salon24 building (if still there) :rolleyes:
Let's hope they spend some money on a decent website....time to step into the future!!

Offline RandomGuy99

Even less discreet now....poor move.....would of been better taking over the old Salon24 building (if still there) :rolleyes:
Let's hope they spend some money on a decent website....time to step into the future!!
The back entrance via Butter Lane near House Of Fraser is more discreet but it's really easy to spot guys going in and there is a barbers with an entrance on that street too.  Nice and close to the courts though, so convenient for the judges and police.

Offline FlashDemon17

3 was ling
4 was joy

both great girls

Chloe still works Friday Nights I believe, and Priscilla, Brazilian, works Monday and Tuesday day and a night at some point as well, Priscilla is one of my faves.

Offline ThreeSixty

Ling was indeed a great punt.  Shame I don't love in Manchester anymore and don't think she's been there a while either.

And Bridge Street certainly seems non discrete too but feel I'm less likely to see people I know down there than I am where the old place is!

Offline Townie

No longer moving.... it's moved.

Portland Street premises closed, Bridge St premises now open. They've put up a small canopy over the entrance that is discreet yet allows you to see where the entrance is as you walk down the street. Open door, with a flight of stairs about 2 steps in. Don't know what the back entrance is like (or even if they will have it open).

There is a bus stop just at the entrance, but I guess 99% of people will not have a clue what the place is. And it was always more popular evenings/nights when the bus stop won't be busy.

Not been in yet, but interesting to see how it gets on at the new place.

Offline RandomGuy99

No longer moving.... it's moved.

Portland Street premises closed, Bridge St premises now open. They've put up a small canopy over the entrance that is discreet yet allows you to see where the entrance is as you walk down the street. Open door, with a flight of stairs about 2 steps in. Don't know what the back entrance is like (or even if they will have it open).

There is a bus stop just at the entrance, but I guess 99% of people will not have a clue what the place is. And it was always more popular evenings/nights when the bus stop won't be busy.

Not been in yet, but interesting to see how it gets on at the new place.
And the guys in the barbers by the entrance are good at cutting hair.  You occasionally see Peter Jones from Dragons' Den down there when he is in town filming the series. He likes to go Dishoom across the road.

Offline sandy2000

I drove past today and, if you didn’t know what it was, you wouldn’t know ( if that makes sense )

There is a canopy with Cosmopolitan written on it but the street was that busy, no one would notice you go in. It’s straight in and up the stairs like Portland St.

I was going to TOFTT but the traffic was horrible and there’s a new Bus Gate near Salford Central station so I couldn’t turn back towards Chapel st so I had to go onto Deansgate and United were just finishing so it was busy to say the least.

Might nip back tomorrow.

Offline chrishornx

any chance they have a new website ?

Offline addictedtopunt

Called in recently. Easy to pop in, it’s a really busy street but you can time your entrance.

Exit was easy too, head left and your exit can be quite discreet as long as traffic is moving.

Unfortunately they were busy and no girls available at the time!

Offline RandomGuy99

any chance they have a new website ?
I think the idea is that they don't have a website.

Offline Edison

Any tips for parking near the new location? I'm hoping to visit this week.

Offline RandomGuy99

Google Maps shows at least 2 car parks within a 5 minute walk.

Offline sandy2000

Any tips for parking near the new location? I'm hoping to visit this week.

If you go after 8pm, the street parking is free also.