Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facebook dating  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Bikerman

Just had a browse on facebook dating   typed in age range 18-30 and lots of massage therapists pop up offering services and numbers...plenty chinese though too......couple years ago i met indie from it and very good time had by all....
Im now waiting for backlash lol
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online KeenPunter

Just had a browse on facebook dating   typed in age range 18-30 and lots of massage therapists pop up offering services and numbers...plenty chinese though too......couple years ago i met indie from it and very good time had by all....
Im now waiting for backlash lol

Bore off and stick to your promise of no more dull and pointless threads.

Online MT09

Bore off and stick to your promise of no more dull and pointless threads.

Do you punt?

Online bdyno

I have noticed this as well.  The massage girls will try and get you to instagram immediately where they actively advertise their services.  Haven't noticed it so much on other dating apps, but it seems to be fairly common for them to be using this as a way to advertise services. 

They're all young & hot though in TGTBT territory so I'm expecting if you do try and follow through with a booking it'll turn out to be a scam.

But Bikerman, as you say massage is what you go for, prove it and try seeing one.  I'll look forward to your review.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 12:19:21 pm by bdyno »

Online Clitheroelad

Just been reading some of your posts on the other forum. Enlightening stuff.

Offline T13

Yes your name should be barebacker man not biker man according to your past posts

Offline Bikerman

Yes i do punt...and am doing one next week..just cos i dont punt every day ....i have wife for vanilla punts..

Offline tesla

Yes i do punt...and am doing one next week..just cos i dont punt every day ....i have wife for vanilla punts..

barebacker with a wife, is that an oxymoron?  no just a moron

Online Clitheroelad

Yes, according to your posts over on the other site, Mrs Bikerman likes to ride pillion and partial to a spot of girl on girl action. Is she still enjoying her new job ?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 02:56:42 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline Cryton123

Stupid question

I disagree.

If you do punt you’re a selfish UKP member who doesn’t share his experiences. The whole point of this forum is to write reviews to help others. You don’t seem to be doing that  :unknown:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

I'd like to what other forum's he's on !  Only I've had some PM's from him asking this and that and giving me some info on a provider I wanted to see.  Strangely when it came to make an appointment she didn't want to know ! 

Offline ISTS2005

I disagree.

If you do punt you’re a selfish UKP member who doesn’t share his experiences. The whole point of this forum is to write reviews to help others. You don’t seem to be doing that  :unknown:

KP is actually an active punter, I think he has mentioned previously he is stuck abroad and regularly puts stuff on the foreign board but they don't count as proper reviews. But they are helpful to folk like me who likes a bit of action when abroad. He gets quite a lot of shit each time he posts because people look at the review count and think leech, but I stick up for him as there are other ways to contribute and in my eyes, he does.

Offline Bikerman

Not bothering with these forum i find them too personal  and i dont need that...ill just post my reviews when i do them...some people are pushing wrong buttons

Online KeenPunter

I disagree.

I do contribute particularly in areas where there isn't as much information such as abroad. I'm also not lazy/stupid so I am able to check what others have posted before passing judgement, like looking through Bikermans long history of pointless drivel since his initial reviews (probably posted just to get the likes of you off his back)
Thanks for the patronising lecture though

Online KeenPunter

Not bothering with these forum i find them too personal  and i dont need that...ill just post my reviews when i do them...some people are pushing wrong buttons

We had this promise before

Offline fleetwoodsimon

I'll give it till Tuesday !  :lol:

Offline Degsy101

He has a point. I don't review all my punts and I doubt if most people do. The problem is as some of you have demonstrated is that some members seem to take great pleasure in slagging other people off because of some supposed infraction. And what On earth is Facebook dating?

Offline Captain caveman 69

KP is actually an active punter, I think he has mentioned previously he is stuck abroad and regularly puts stuff on the foreign board but they don't count as proper reviews. But they are helpful to folk like me who likes a bit of action when abroad. He gets quite a lot of shit each time he posts because people look at the review count and think leech, but I stick up for him as there are other ways to contribute and in my eyes, he does.
yes i agree very very useful  the overseas punting info i too like to punt abroad but get it wrong you can get into some serious trouble.  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alabama1

MT09 was targeting KeanPunter with that remark, not you.

Offline Bikerman

He has a point. I don't review all my punts and I doubt if most people do. The problem is as some of you have demonstrated is that some members seem to take great pleasure in slagging other people off because of some supposed infraction. And what On earth is Facebook dating?
On the settings page there is a tab says dating.. set profile up in few mins...its free... then set criteria and even ugly twat like me got few

Offline alabama1

On the settings page there is a tab says dating.. set profile up in few mins...its free... then set criteria and even ugly twat like me got few

Is that because you kept your helmet on  :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 06:33:08 pm by alabama1 »

Online KeenPunter

Following your previous admissions of bare-backing, showing an official document to a SP with your name and details on it to prove you are vaccinated and now you are going to share all of you social media details. 

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Yes, according to your posts over on the other site, Mrs Bikerman likes to ride pillion and partial to a spot of girl on girl action. Is she still enjoying her new job ?
From what I gather I think they both swing either way on the punting scene - Nothing surprises me anymore with this guy - seems a bit creepy going by his previous profile pic !

Offline Bikerman

Following your previous admissions of bare-backing, showing an official document to a SP with your name and details on it to prove you are vaccinated and now you are going to share all of you social media details.
All i had was card with my first name on it and dates jabbed no surname or address...i only have fscebook..and i rarely use it

Offline spiralnotebook

Think this might be him on the way to his next punt  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Thephoenix

:thumbsup:. The phrase 'People living in greenhouses' ....etc.,
Comes to mind.

Offline Blackcat25

Offline Bikerman

Anyway those of you who think i have a account on bare back.....you must be on it to..and why...???? To out us honest upfront people?  So reel your self righteous necks in you two faced twits

Offline Access

Never tried it. Might set up a fake one to test the water of finding a regular. I’ve tried seeking and had lots of success but I haven’t used it the last 3 years.
I didn’t know SP’s and massage chicks used Facebook dating, so despite the funny threads you’ve started, this is actually useful..

Offline tesla

Anyway those of you who think i have a account on bare back.....you must be on it to..and why...???? To out us honest upfront people?  So reel your self righteous necks in you two faced twits

don't care where you have other accounts, you have frequently mentioned that you would bareback in other threads and said you also have a wife

so who is the twit?

Online KeenPunter

Never tried it. Might set up a fake one to test the water of finding a regular. I’ve tried seeking and had lots of success but I haven’t used it the last 3 years.
I didn’t know SP’s and massage chicks used Facebook dating, so despite the funny threads you’ve started, this is actually useful..

Let's reserve judgement until theres something positive out of it

Online bdyno

They aren't there in huge numbers, but they are there.
So are the fake Chinese profiles which probably outnumber potential SPs at least 2-1.

Offline blueboy85

So you consider your wife as a punt? Just as a matter of interest how much does she charge you?

Offline Bikerman

£300 a week plus i treat her to let her do dishes and housework
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 11:36:59 am by Bikerman »

Online Clitheroelad

No. I set up a burner email and went on there looking for info on Sophie Fylde, because I fancied a punt but got conflicting reports of BB.  Lo and behold there is a thread on her, so whilst perusing the thread I come across none other than Bikerman, who mentions the FR on here about her offering BB and asking whether its still available. A little research and Bikerman likes a bit of raw, especially when the missus is out of town. He likes Curvey Busty Ashley because she offers BB, and mentions he had sent a text to Sophie saying he wasnt good with condoms. Apparently she replied saying she would see how it goes. Now as I said, Bikermans missus likes to ride pillion and is fond of a bit of girly action herself.
Now obviously putting 2 and 2 together it seemsbhighly unlikely we have two Bikerman's (Bikermen?) One one here, who has said hes quite open to fucking raw, and one on there who also has the same predilictions. Ill leave conclusionsvto thers but I know what the evidence leads me to believe, and I believe you are a bullshitting barebacker.

Online Clitheroelad

Im not the only one who thinks you are one and the same person.

Pictures removed

I don’t want post from that forum on here..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 01:43:18 pm by Kev40ish »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Im not the only one who thinks you are one and the same person.

Pictures removed

I don’t want post from that forum on here..

Your starting to appear a bit obsessed by him.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Stupid question

Perfectly valid question IMHO - not everyone on here knows you are abroad.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 01:51:14 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Online KeenPunter

Perfectly valid question IMHO - not everyone on here knows you are abroad.

If you're going to get all high and mighty just before you take the moral high ground you can have a look at their previous posts to see if they contribute or not, or you can just be lazy and put the usual lazy crap like he did.  So still a stupid question from a lazy punter.

You can also tell when someones being a bit of a twat because after they are informed they don't say "ah sorry, didn't realise, I take it back".

Offline Bikerman

This is my last post on  this thread as clitheroelad is getting stalkerish  and set up account on other site... to do what? Cause trouble and stir it...at least im honest about wanting BB if i get offered it..not just going on there to add to list of BB avoidance on here...plus ill say it again im not on that other site

Offline mexicola

plus ill say it again im not on that other site

You keep saying that, and it confuses me why you say it.

You registered on ukp on 1st Jan 2021.

A quick Google search of bikerman and the name of the other site shows 'their' bikerman making posts in 2020.

And its posts about the same subjects on both forums..... not getting any off the missus, living in Bury, spelling "phone" and "fone", ex army, ex swinger, male massage, the same few bb girls regularly mentioned. All that I can easily see on Google.

We know you are the same person and amateur bb'er. Just accept it, carry on and look after your health.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 03:11:55 pm by mexicola »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I do contribute particularly in areas where there isn't as much information such as abroad. I'm also not lazy/stupid so I am able to check what others have posted before passing judgement, like looking through Bikermans long history of pointless drivel since his initial reviews (probably posted just to get the likes of you off his back)
Thanks for the patronising lecture though
Asking a member who has not posted any reviews if they punt is a reasonable question. Do you punt?

Offline Edwin D

He does and has reviewed in the abroad section but that doesn’t add to the count beside your username.

Offline FLYING BLUE

If you're going to get all high and mighty just before you take the moral high ground you can have a look at their previous posts to see if they contribute or not, or you can just be lazy and put the usual lazy crap like he did.  So still a stupid question from a lazy punter.

You can also tell when someones being a bit of a twat because after they are informed they don't say "ah sorry, didn't realise, I take it back".

High & mighty?
Moral high ground?
 :unknown:

What I actually did was add my thoughts to your response - how that makes for the above, is beyond my understanding.
Happy to agree to disagree & move on.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 05:11:29 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline alabama1

KeenPunter by name , but it seems not by nature  :sarcastic:

Online KeenPunter

High & mighty?
Moral high ground?
 :unknown:

What I actually did was add my thoughts to your response - how that makes for the above, is beyond my understanding.
Happy to agree to disagree & move on.

To clarify I was talking about the people who say "do you punt? why haven't you done any reviews".  Not you, no issue with you at all but disagree that you made an excuse for them.  I'll continue to punt frequently, I enjoy trying where there isn't anything covered in the forum already and will add more reviews with upcoming trips.

Offline scutty brown

Does this actually exist? How do you get into it?