Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tontober 2017.. north west regional thread  (Read 7543 times)

Offline cueball

Here we go, here's the north west tontober thread.

See national thread here for how it works....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163373.0

I'd urge you lads to link the profiles or reviews of tontoberites into this thread for our region.

£60 half hour £100 hour incall and she's in.... no matter what duration you see her or even outcall.

Online Rack Admirer

Is there an expectation that some girls will adjust their rates (during October) because of this?

Offline cueball

Is there an expectation that some girls will adjust their rates (during October) because of this?

Some will, some won't

Offline cueball

I notice pleasure domes couples profile has a tontober offer...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her solo profile is tontober eligible anyway

goldwing1

I notice pleasure domes couples profile has a tontober offer...

Her solo profile is tontober eligible anyway

It was £100 in June when I visited them, excellent time, proper horny session

Offline cueball

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
English_Harriet has posted on UKE that she's taking part but only in Manchester not on tour. She said she'll put it on her AW on Thursday.

Offline cueball

English_Harriet has posted on UKE that she's taking part but only in Manchester not on tour. She said she'll put it on her AW on Thursday.

Good to see  :thumbsup:

Online threechilliman

Couple of  reviews that have popped up, tontober eligible....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163795.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163662.0

Hey there Cueball, question from UKE as to whether £200 for 2 hrs is acceptable. I think it's £180. Thoughts?

vw

Hey there Cueball, question from UKE as to whether £200 for 2 hrs is acceptable. I think it's £180. Thoughts?

and 3 hours  :D

Offline cueball

It gets complicated as a lot charge less for the longer the booking...

Regular 120+ on the hour lasses charge 2 or 3 hundred for 2 or 3  hours... that's not tontober imo.... 180 for two hours would be acceptable.

So, for me, 60 quid half hour and 100 quid for the hour on incalls.... ie.... I go, I podge for 1 hour and it costs me no more than a ton... tontober  :hi:

Copy my post into uke if it helps  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:22:53 pm by cueball »

franheath

Offline cueball

Any of you lads done any tontobering yet?

I'm up and running, review will follow and will be linked into here.

Don't sit back and watch, play along and share your findings  :hi:

Offline Rjp334

Got a tontober booking lined up for early next week will report back.

Offline Robert44

I've always fancied trying this lady out, right price, wonder what the service is like.

Blimey 19 reviews have just appeared, will do my research  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 07:48:59 pm by Robert44 »

Offline ExtraLymm

WTF! is she a fuckin midget, her profile saying shes 3ft 9  :vomit:

If you look at her interview on AW, she is 3ft9 and weighs 10.5st, but only a size 6 dress. One or more of those dimensions is a little off....

Offline cueball

Offline Romeo Sensini

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164661.0

Tantric Alex in Salford/Prestwich

£90 for the hour. Not a Tontober special but great value and well worth an hour of anyones time.

Offline SalfordSam

Very tempted by this one...External Link/Members Only

Just reduced her prices too.

Offline NigelF

If you've not already, have a good read of my review. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Personally I would recommend her. Her service is brilliant and individual tastes regarding looks and size can be a lot more subjective (but do beware of her misleading pics - although I think she's now changed some of them since my review). She's also very good value at £50.

It's a shame her profile's still down (which she usually does when she's not working), as she'd be a great candidate.

Anyway, here's my top tontober picks (in no particular order):

Luscious Leah - External Link/Members Only - £60 for 30 mins (if you book via AW you get a tenner off her normal price of 70). Tours around the North West quite a lot and is currently in Liverpool. I'd recommend reading her two most recent reviews (one of which is mine).

Busty Nadia - External Link/Members Only - £100 for the hour, £60 for the half.

Molly Swedish - External Link/Members Only - £60 for the half hour. According to her profile she's due back from holiday tomorrow (10th October).

Tori Bliss - External Link/Members Only - As FWK1 said in my review thread, this girl is happy to do 30 mins for £60. It's definitely worth asking yourself though. A warning though, she has numerous recent negatives for timewasting and radio silence. At least one other punter also reports being made to wait after the scheduled start time so definitely bear this in mind. Having said that, I've seen her a couple of times now and she's always been bang on time (or ready slightly early). Anyway, see my review for more detail and just to add to it I'd probably say that she's actually a little on the large side of size 12 but probably still 12 and definitely not big.

Rachel Green - External Link/Members Only - £100 for an hour. Has a few very recent positive reviews.

Nicki Young - External Link/Members Only - £100 for an hour, £60 for half. I have now seen this girl on a couple of occasions and her service is now even better than my review (mainly in regards to 69). However, she also has a very recent neutral review which is worth reading. Also bear in mind that her English is pretty much non-existent.

Lovely Suzi - External Link/Members Only - £100 hour, £60 half. This is the flatmate of the girl above. She has two positive reviews (one from me) but I would be worried about this girl's service/attitude deteriorating somewhat but that's just based on gut instinct, not facts. I still plan to see her again.

Candice Kisses - External Link/Members Only - £60 for 30 mins (if you book via AW you get a tenner off her normal rate of 70). This girl seems to tour various places, including around the North West and is currently in Chester.

I've spent most of this month seeing the some of the above girls but I have also seen GFEnglishblonde (Kenzie) - External Link/Members Only. I'll do a very review soon. Unfortunately it'll probably be a neutral as it was a bit lacklustre (mainly in the sex department) but it definitely wasn't bad. I have actually seen her once previously (after she messed me around the first time - see my negative review) and from what limited recall I have, that was a better punt. While that was a good while ago, perhaps it means my recent meet was just a one-off, nonetheless there's no excuse for it.

I was expecting tontober to be hard work and an exercise in restraint but given the lack of new or touring girls it's been rather easy!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:33:46 pm by NigelF »

Offline Lady Lover

Met Kay last week in Liverpool (review just posted) £50 for 30mins and £90 for the hour, hits the Tontober criteria, well worth a visit...

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/saucy+spicy+kay

Offline NigelF

Further to this, her profile is now back up and she now says she's a "tontober participant" in the first line of her profile. However, there's no mention of reduced rates anywhere else on her profile. Perhaps she just forgot or perhaps she's happy to charge those unaware of what tontober is, more money. Hell, she might even be doing a bit of market research! Regardless, I'm sure she'll honour the £60/100 (as she has had such offers on in the past) and I think she's definitely worth seeing (have a read of her reviews first). 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 09:08:46 pm by NigelF »

Offline cueball

Further to this, her profile is now back up and she now says she's a "tontober participant" in the first line of her profile. However, there's no mention of reduced rates anywhere else on her profile.

That might be a good thing for us on ukp, it might drive traffic here by punters googling the meaning of tontober... our very own tontober is top of the tree on a Google search

Offline NigelF

That might be a good thing for us on ukp, it might drive traffic here by punters googling the meaning of tontober... our very own tontober is top of the tree on a Google search

That's a very good point. Also, if you Google "tontober candidate" (note the quotation marks) you get only 1 hit - my Rachel Green review! You also get one of my reviews high up if you don't use quotation marks.

She's now added more pics and changed her profile since I replied to this only 2 days ago. As such, I've update my review thread. As it stands, if you're happy with her photos and size, you should almost definitely see her.

To be clear though, I'm happy I saw her (for the sake of variety and because her service was great) but it's still unlikely I'll see her again.

Offline Robert44

I see Abby, one of my favourite wg's has dropped her rate this month, maybe something to do with Tontober.
I certainly hope so, because I will definitely want to pay her another visit this month.

Offline cueball

I see Abby, one of my favourite wg's has dropped her rate this month, maybe something to do with Tontober.
I certainly hope so, because I will definitely want to pay her another visit this month.

Well done on her part, she's a welcome addition

I wonder if her mate chloe glamour will follow suit  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:35:15 pm by cueball »

Offline Robert44

Well done on her part, she's a welcome addition

I wonder if her mate chloe glamour will follow suit  :unknown:

Yeah, Chloe does do a price drop around the middle of the month, that's when I like to go and see her.

Offline cueball

Offline NigelF

The review for GFEnglishblonde (which I alluded to in an earlier post) has now been put up: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165409.0

As Cueball says, keep 'em coming.

Offline S1rapped

Not sure if this qualifies for this post but I managed to visit 2 parlours in Crewe today and spend 90 quid which I consider a bargain

Offline NigelF

I've recently seen Chloe Glamour (External Link/Members Only) at £50 for the half hour and I definitely had a good time. Unfortunately, that seemed to be a limited-time offer but perhaps she might have it on again (maybe during the middle of the month). Still, her half hour rate is currently £60 and she has an offer of £100 for an hour on at the moment as well. I will do a review soon but FWK1's recent review is great and I agree with him in all aspects: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164565.0 (this link was posted by Cueball earlier in this thread as well)

Not sure if this qualifies for this post but I managed to visit 2 parlours in Crewe today and spend 90 quid which I consider a bargain

I'd agree but I imagine this thread is only for independents as technically all parlours (I believe) are Tontober eligible. Unless we were to have something like a £50 half hour (inclusive of at least OWO) rule etc.

Having said that, I could've sworn I've seen Cueball post somewhere in a parlour review that it should be mentioned in the Tontober thread as well so perhaps he thinks this thread should be opened up to parlour girls?

At any rate, just do some short reviews when you can and that will serve almost the same purpose as this thread.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 06:45:37 pm by NigelF »

Offline cueball

Having said that, I could've sworn I've seen Cueball post somewhere in a parlour review that it should be mentioned in the Tontober thread as well so perhaps he thinks this thread should be opened up to parlour girls?

I most likely did Nigel. When I first kicked tontober off it were originally indie lasses but it's grown and morphed on its own... now, it's about all lasses that are in the tontober bracket, if you lads want to mention or link or review parlour punts that fit in the tontober pricing then I'm all for that.

I do like the fact that it's gone beyond me bashing on about prices, tontober isn't my initiative anymore.... it's yours, ours, theirs (the lasses) and all that want to play along..  whether that's by podging the right money girls or the girls that drop their rates to get involved or the girls that charge it as a regular amount.

Great to read input from all involved.... keep it up lads and lasses... we're only just over half way through  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

I most likely did Nigel. When I first kicked tontober off it were originally indie lasses but it's grown and morphed on its own... now, it's about all lasses that are in the tontober bracket, if you lads want to mention or link or review parlour punts that fit in the tontober pricing then I'm all for that.

I do like the fact that it's gone beyond me bashing on about prices, tontober isn't my initiative anymore.... it's yours, ours, theirs (the lasses) and all that want to play along..  whether that's by podging the right money girls or the girls that drop their rates to get involved or the girls that charge it as a regular amount.

Great to read input from all involved.... keep it up lads and lasses... we're only just over half way through  :thumbsup:

Good point.

Personally, I can't be arsed mentioning every good and eligible parlour punt I have (or have had) in this thread as there are other parlour threads and of course I try to review as many parlour girls as I can (although admittedly I am lacking in that department compared to indies). However, I'm very happy to hear from others who do want to mention them although of course, a review (or at least a comment) covering the key details is the most important thing.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:46:36 pm by NigelF »

Offline NigelF

This girl is in Manchester city centre on Monday 23rd: External Link/Members Only
She's £100 for the hour but unfortunately £70 for the half. She is worth considering though, have a look at my review for details: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158133.0. I would caution you though that I might have been a bit generous with my size estimation of her and she may actually be a size 14 (although I'm not the best judge and it was a while ago when I saw her).

I've seen this girl recently: External Link/Members Only
Again, she's a ton for the hour but £70 for the half. See the review I've just posted for details: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166527.0
Do bear in mind that she has a track-record of time-wasting (see her other review) but I think she might have improved or at least she's probably improved her comms.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:57:40 pm by NigelF »

Offline Robert44

I thought the idea behind this thread was to concentrate on the Indy wg's, which strikes me as being a great idea.
Once you start to include parlours, it starts watering the thread down.

For me, a visit to an Indy is still a little bit on the special side, so this thread is definitely worth following.

Offline FWK1

FWK1's recent review is great and I agree with him in all aspects: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164565.0 (this link was posted by Cueball earlier in this thread as well)

Cheers Nige.. :thumbsup:

As sad as it may sound a positive acknowledgement of one of my reviews from a NW Podgeraty legends goes a long way..  :hi:

Offline NigelF

FWK1's recent review is great and I agree with him in all aspects: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164565.0 (this link was posted by Cueball earlier in this thread as well)

Cheers Nige.. :thumbsup:

As sad as it may sound a positive acknowledgement of one of my reviews from a NW Podgeraty legends goes a long way..  :hi:

Positive acknowledgement from anyone is always nice. Personally, it surprises me how often my punts/experiences are so similar to other people's reviews. They're often able to describe it better than me as well  :D

Based on your reviews, I think we're quite similar punters in terms of what we look for (usually) so that definitely helps.

Offline Titi

External Link/Members Only

Saw these 2 recently as a duo for 45 minutes costing £150. I’ve chosen not to review as I booked them via UKE. I did not mention my UKP membership but if they did their research they would find me easily. Don’t think my UKP/UKE membership had any bearings on their performance, however the integrity of my review would be questioned. It was a positive experience so feel free to ask me any questions.

Offline cueball

Saw these 2 recently as a duo for 45 minutes costing £150. I’ve chosen not to review as I booked them via UKE. I did not mention my UKP membership but if they did their research they would find me easily. Don’t think my UKP/UKE membership had any bearings on their performance, however the integrity of my review would be questioned. It was a positive experience so feel free to ask me any questions.

I think you're over thinking that pebble.... the integrity of your review would be ok imo as they offer that rate and service to all callers.

Get your reviews up bud, they're welcome in my book

Offline bigthickdick

I think you're over thinking that pebble.... the integrity of your review would be ok imo as they offer that rate and service to all callers.

Get your reviews up bud, they're welcome in my book

+1 pebble you're a trusted member therefore your contribution is always welcome  :hi: