Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Time London  (Read 491 times)

Offline JS6969

Hi anyone had the pleasure of this lady? Can’t seem to find much intel - thanks
External Link/Members Only

Offline SeriousLee

I haven't actually seen this girl before but I did a quick google search of the number to see what came up.

If you google the number on that website with +44, a now defunct ad on Quickee appears with a number showing in a different format. Copy and paste that new number into google and some gumtree ads appear.

Same number but called Carmen.

External Link/Members Only

Could be just a different name or two people using the same number, who knows.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:13:28 am by SeriousLee »

Offline JS6969

Thanks - initially found on Gumtree and was text the website but can’t find much else tbh

Offline JackNastyFace

I put the number into my phone, and saw that I already had it saved as "Jenna", which must relate to another older GT advert.  It could all be the same girl, of course, but the b&s chances seem high here.

In my chat with "Jenna", I asked her to clarify her body size once she'd admitted there was a sexual element to the massage.  She ignored me; I asked again, explaining that physical attraction was crucial (which seemed reasonable!), and she told me I was "after the wrong thing" and unceremoniously blocked me, which seemed fairly bizarre.  I'd been clear that I understood there was no B2B.    :dash:   :dash:   :dash:

I've no idea if any of this is useful, but I wanted to contribute.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:43:13 pm by JackNastyFace »

Offline JS6969

Thanks for the intel much appreciated