Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Stripper - bait & switch  (Read 1025 times)

rideMeHard

Writing this review so others can cross check this profile and avoid falling for this bait and switch. i understand B & S are difficult to walk away from.

So i decided to go and check out this girl as i was in the area. I've already done some google image search on the profile pictures and found that it was that of an instagram model. the aim here is to see if it is really her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++

Comms; called, texted me the postcode. called when i got there. was given clear direction to her apartment block

Meeting: when she opened the i knew i had been fooled. the girl looked nothing like the pictures. So i decided to have a bit of banter.
I walked in, gropping her ass and tities. got a nice feel of the body. when we got to the room, she asked how long i wanted to stay i said
30 mins. she requested £80. I brought out my phone and requested the girl in the profile picture.
She said it is her,  i asked her to show me the tattoos. she said those are fakes. she said she has the same body. i said the face doesnt match.
she said the body match, "do you want or not". i hate being lied to. it makes me feel like a fool. Bait and switch need to stop
To teach a lesson about lieing, i walked.

btw, it was Mikaela that showed up. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I walked in, gropping her ass and tities. got a nice feel of the body. when we got to the room, she asked how long i wanted to stay i said
30 mins. she requested £80. I brought out my phone and requested the girl in the profile picture.

Looks as if I was correct that you went up and beyond the call of duty in this reconnaissance mission  :P  ;)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:15:13 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

mcgee121

You did a bait and switch too.  You copped a free feel with no intention of going through with the punt.  Next time, walk immediately without the "banter" if you are not interested.

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Not sure if this is coincidence or the same flat in operation but yet another profile using 'Chinese Kitty' photos, around the Croydon area)

Maggie Sin

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 08:06:05 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Looks very tempting and she's in the Brixton area i will pay her a visit tomorrow

Shouts to BM for initially posting and making the suggestion to undertake a reconnaissance even though it was Bull Sh** ...hmmmm as I clear my throat...excuse my language Bait & Switch  :P

Not good at all  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: as it's in my area i may pass by and see how bad the bait and switch is  :sarcastic:

And once again thanks to rideMeHard for posting his review here ...even if he could be court marshalled for going up and beyond the call of duty  :P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 08:20:54 am by peter purves »

Offline nickleupip

I bet the OP pissed the girl off real bad by groping without the intention to pay  :drinks: :lol:

rideMeHard

You did a bait and switch too.  You copped a free feel with no intention of going through with the punt.  Next time, walk immediately without the "banter" if you are not interested.

I usually don't this but since she wasted my time and lied to me.  I decided to take the good out of the bad. If it was genuine girl, I would act a gentleman  but since it was B & S. I couldn't care less

Offline Brazilian Martian

I usually don't this but since she wasted my time and lied to me.  I decided to take the good out of the bad. If it was genuine girl, I would act a gentleman  but since it was B & S. I couldn't care less

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

To be fair we cannot know for sure whether this was the WG doing or the flat?

rideMeHard

What did you think of Mikaelas looks? How would you rate her having seen her in person?

She's alright.  Not my type. Looks exactly like the pictures shown here. She had a nice dress on with heels which accentuates her curves more. I could see a lot punters falling for that.

Offline peter purves

Now in Barnet, with different profile pics.

A double whammy B&S on the :dash: same profile.

It did not come out on Google Images Censorship board but TineEye Censors produced